𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. Children Of Mine

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

AENORA AND DAEMON SAT ACROSS
the table from each other. Aenora looked at him then to all of her children, and smiled. Oh how her sons and daughters have grown in the past ten years.

Rhaemax and Jaelyx, the eldest of Aenora and Daemons children have grown the most. The two had a strong bond, with each other and their other siblings. Their father was right when he said they'd be great swordsmen. Only sixteen years of age, and together they could already beat Daemon himself.

Max was brave, energetic, athletic, determined, and very protective. He spent most of his time training. Every chance he got to hold a sword, he would. He was the most like his father. Which, Aenora would have to often get after him. But, she enjoyed his many jokes and conversations.

Alex was the complete opposite of Max, other than being good at fighting. He was organized, calm, logical, and loved learning. He was like his mother, very intelligent. It didn't matter what Alex was learning, he was interest either way. Though, it was still rare for him to speak

The maesters didn't understand him at all. Everyone knew Jaelyx was different from most people. Growing up he'd be called names for the way he was, but Max and Aeva were always there to take up for him. Though, he didn't really need it, simply because he didn't care about what other people thought of him.

Aeva was the perfect mix of her mother was father. She was compassionate and caring, and though she didn't really speak her mind, she definitely had her fathers temper. She was quick to tell her brothers of something so that they'd handle it. Aeva also had her father wrapped around her finger, whatever she wanted, she got.

The three older siblings grew to become protective over their younger ones, Daemian and Rhaenelle and their youngest sister, Aedith. Even when they got into trouble, their older siblings were right there to defend them, or even take the blame.

Daemian was still young. He was rambunctious, mischievous, and smart. As a toddler he loves hiding from his mother, which resulted in him loving pranks as he got older. Aenora often got frustrated with the boy, and Daemon being Daemon, he found it hilarious.

But, out of everyone of his brothers and sisters, Daemian would be the first to defend his mother. Everyone of them could swear the boy would wage war for her the way he acted when someone would slightly raise their voice at her.

Now Rhaenelle, besides looking almost exactly like Aenora, acted exactly like her. She was sweet, loving, and sensitive, though she tried not to be. She spent the most time with her mother, reading and doing things Aenora liked to do.

And as for Aedith, she was still just a little girl. Although, she was only eight, she acted older. She was a very hyper and curious child. She was also very happy and lively. Aedith would always be at her fathers side, ever since birth. She was completely attached to Daemon.

Aenora fell more in love with being a mother as each day went by. Her kids were all different, but absolutely beautiful in her and Daemons eyes.

She was happy.

"So, mother, when do we leave for Kings Landing?" Aeva questioned as she set her cup of water down.

"Tomorrow, my love." Aenora answered.

"Can we take the dragons?" Rhaenelle looked at her father, with hope in her eyes.

Daemon glanced at Aenora, who shook her head.

"Your mother says no," Daemon replied.

"Why not?" All the children, except for Jaelyx and Aedith, asked in unison.

"Because you are all still learning to control them," Aenora told them.

"And we can continue to learn while we are there, mother," Max said.

"We are only going to be there for a month," Daemon chimed in.

Aeva sighed, "And there is no convincing you?"

"No," Aenora stood up from her chair. "It's late, all of you should go to bed. Goodnight, my darlings."

Daemon picked up Aedith from her seat before following his wife out of the dinning chamber. The three of them walked walked through the castle and to Aedith's chamber.

Daemon laid the small child in her bed and kissed her head.

"Goodnight, sweet Princess." Aenora smiled down at her.

"Goodnight," Aedith said as she shifted to get comfortable.

Daemon took Aenoras hand before leading her to their room.

"You could've let them take their dragons," he told her.

Aenora chuckled as she sat down on their bed, "Aeva asked you, you could have said yes."

"Then why did you say no?" Daemon inquired.

"Because in my opinion the dragons are still young and unpredictable. Max and Alex are the only ones who have a little control over them," Aenora explained.

Daemon smirked, "What's the worst that could happen?"

Aenora gave him an unimpressed look at his idiotic statement.

"A mere joke, my love." Daemon stood in front of her.

"Not a funny one," Aenora laughed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE
an extremely short chapter, but it's just an intro chapter. I just wanted you guys to meet my babies. anyways, thoughts and opinions?