𝒙𝒊𝒙. Daemon

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗CHAPTER NINETEEN ╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

IT HAD BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE THE HUNT. When they had returned Viserys had made her aware that he had sent help to the Stepstones. She knew well enough, Daemon was not going to accept that because of his stubbornness. He would sooner die, as her father said. But she was thankful to her father, even if Daemon wouldn't accept it, she accepted the gesture.

But Aenora and her father did not stay on good terms for long. Only two weeks after the hunt, he had sent Rhaenyra off in hopes of finding her a suitor. Though, Aenora knew marrying was a tradition, she was very protective over her sister. She knew how men could be.

Aenora smiled in the mirror to her daughter, she was brushing Aevas hair and watching her sons play on the bed. It was late in the day, but she had chose to let herself, as well as the children, sleep in. She had sent Lydia and Emely away when they had came to get them ready for the day. It wasn't often Aenora readied her own sons an daughter, and she didn't like that. She decided that from now on, she'd be the one to dress them and fix their hair.

Aenora had already dressed her sons and was just about finished with Aevas hair when Lydia, Emely, and another maiden brought in their lunch.

Rhaemax and Jaelyx were quick to run to the table where the food was set. Aeva waited til her mother was done with her hair before also running to the table.

"They are so grown." Lydia sat down next to Aenora.

"I know. Soon they'll be able to take care of themselves." Aenora joked as she watched her small children stuff their faces with foods.

"Max especially." Emely grinned at her Princess. Rhaemax was making a mess of his face as he ate.

"If you're hungry I suggest you go eat before there's nothing left." Lydia said.

Aenora went to pick up a bowl of mixed fruits, then sat back down with her friends. She never seemed to be hungry in the middle of the day, but it was a different story at night.

"I would like to thank the two of you for being my friends, especially now. You've helped me with my two sons and daughter, who mean the absolute world to me. I appreciate you both more than you'll ever know." Aenora told the two maidens as she took their hands in hers.

Both Lydia and Emely smiled at her. They too appreciated her, and not because she was simply kind to them but because she made them apart of her family.

When they were all on Dragonstone, Lydia met Emely, who was another handmaiden. The two fell deeply in love in a short time. Aenora immediately accepted Emely into her small family as soon as she saw how happy Emely made Lydia.