Interrogation

I grit my teeth as the man crouches in front of my cell, observing the very sorry sight of me. His face closes in on the cell bars, eyeing me up and down, sneering. A dark colored three-clawed scar is on his cheek, nearing his left eye. His entire aura is a darkened blue—which could mean anything negative. I stare at him angrily, not wanting his disgusting face near me. The man sniggers before standing up and examining Sandy and Valerie's weakened state.

"This is quite an interesting sight. Three Alpha's daughters caught in a bind... Helpless... Powerless. Oh if you all could see the look on your faces." The man laughs mockingly. He grabs a wooden chair, places it in the middle of the room, and sits down leaning forward. "Now, are you going to tell me which one of you is Alpha Rickart's daughter?"

I look at him blankly, not willing to utter a single word.

"I'm looking at you, White-hair and Blondie." He points to me and Valerie. "I'm well aware of the festivities going on inside each pack. Who is the real Alpha's daughter? And I'm not talking about Alpha Summers. I'm talking about Alpha Rickart."

"Pffft." Valerie snickers. "Who else? The Alpha's Daughter is me."

Startled at Valerie's sudden response, I follow, "What are you talking about, Val? I'm the real Alpha's daughter."

"No, I was born first. That makes me the real Alpha's daughter."

"SHUT IT," the werewolf commands. "What Noir wants, Noir gets. Now, which is it?"

Noir? Who the hell is Noir? Was there an Alpha called Noir?

"And what could you possibly want with their daughter? From what everyone has heard, after their deaths, the baby went missing and everyone assumed she was dead," Valerie hisses.

The man's aura turned a shade darker. As someone who had not learned about aura at all, I could tell that that is not a good sign. For all we know, there's a possibility this man could torture us.

The man sighs and walks toward the table. He opens the suitcase, creating a creaking sound. With his back still toward us, he says, "Now, listen here, you little bitches and listen closely. Noir is not stupid. He knows fairly well that she is alive. And with the ceremony being held, I'm sure it is one of you brats. Little Miss Midnight Moon over there just got caught up in the mess."

He faces us carrying a bottle of purple liquid in his hands. The liquid looks like a concoction–as if it was made by a witch. He slowly stalks back toward the chair and sits down, eyeing the three of us, his forearms resting on his thighs.

"Are you going to talk or am I going to make you talk?" He threatens.

We don't make a sound, not wanting to give into his threats. We all just sit there on the cold hard ground and stare at him. We need to find a way to get out of this place.

I focus my mind into communicating with Valerie through the pack link but it doesn't seem to work. The liquid they injected us with was the most probable cause of it all.

"I wouldn't waste my energy on mind linking if I were you. The Wolfsbane is still in your system. No matter how hard you try to escape, it's never going to happen. And if you do, you won't be making it far."

"I don't care if we're weak. As long as we regain our strength, we will take you down and kill you," Valerie says through gritted teeth.

The man laughs bitterly, strengthening his grip on the bottle. "If you won't tell me, I might as well use her to my advantage."

He opens Sandy's cell door and grabs her arm roughly, dragging her to the front of our cells.

Sandy whimpers in pain as she gets thrown to the ground.