Fall Formal Zone Act 2: Y/n and Miles meet A Dragon and a Pony Princess

It's been about 8 days since Y/n's First Day at Canterlot High and a week since Miles's First Day, things have been going great for the two of them.

Y/n would help around the school and help students with any problems they had that he could solve, Miles would fix any technology or anything hands on, thnaks to their helpful nature, and Y/n's Good Looks and Miles's Cute Nature, Y/n recived his old nickname of "Canterlot's Speed King" while Miles's received the nickname of "Canterlot's Engineering Sweetheart".

Y/n and Miles were able to make a few friends at Canterlot High, but there was one person trying to make Y/n's life miserable at Canterlot High and that was Sunset Shimmer, she would attempt to try to find anything about Y/n online to blackmail him with, but thanks to Miles and his incredible hacking skills, everytime she did her own computer would shut-down with a Nasty Virus. If she was too busy to do it herself, she would send the Two Stooges, Snips and Snails to try and mess with Y/n or Miles and get them in trouble , but they always failed.

But little did the two brothers know, their lives were about to change....

Y/n: Dangit Little Bro! How did neither of us hear the alarms?!

Y/n was running through the streets with Miles on his back.

Miles: I don't know! Those things are suppose to produce an 5.0 Earthquake if they get snoozed too much!

Eventually the two brothers arrived outside of the school.

Y/n: Alright we made it! Thank god for Super Speed, Right Miles?

Miles: I would normally get dizzy, but thanks to the years of practice, I don't! I just hope the two of us won't be in trouble for being late.

The two brothers then sensed something as Miles's Watch beeps.

Y/n: You feel that Miles?

Miles: Ain't no doubt about it big bro, this is magic!

The two brothers then turned towards the weird house statue which had mirrors at the bottom of the statue.

Y/n: It's coming from the statue?

Miles: Yes and No, it's mainly coming from those mirrors.

Then it happened... the mirrors glowed and huge flash of light came from the statue. When the light dimmed down, Miles and Y/n saw two figures come out of the statue.

One of them is a small purple dog with some green fur and green eyes.

Spike

The other figure is a girl with lavender skin, violet eyes, and a pink streak in her bluish purple hair.