Fall Formal Zone Act 3: Familar Faces?

Y/n, Miles, Twilight, and Spike were walking towards the school building but it looked like Twilight was having trouble walking.

Y/n: You alright, Twi?

Twilight: Yeah, it's just that I'm having trouble walking with this new form.

Y/n: I mean that makes sense, you did say you were a Pony back in your world, means your used to walking on four legs instead of two, like us humans.

Miles: Don't worry, everyone has to learn to walk at some point, it's just part of the course. Think of it as a new lesson to overcome.

Twilight: I guess you two have a point.

Y/n then reaches his hand out to Twilight causing her to blush.

Y/n: If your having trouble being in human form, I can help ya.

Twilight: Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother.

Y/n: Think nothing of it, you can hold my hand for as long as ya need to while learning to walk on your own.

Twilight: O-Okay.

Spike and Miles both have a devilish grin on their faces.

Spike: Somebody's got a crush.

Miles: Yeah she does.

After Twilight grabbed Y/n's hand, he lead herinto the school's main lobby followed by Miles and Spike.

Y/n: Alright Twilight, we need to give you a cover story.

Twilight: Cover Story?

Miles: I'm gonna be honest here, the thing is no-one might believe your from another world where you're a pony princess and we can't reveal Y/n's Super Speed.

Spike: Why not?

Y/n: Because no-one would believe us about you two coming from another world without proper proof and as for my magic... people are gonna think I'm some kind of weirdo...

Twilight: What do you mean?

Y/n: It's just that Me, Miles, and our parents are the only ones who know about my super speed and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with super speed around here. People have always been afraid of what they don't understand, trust me, if people found out I have Super Speed, it's gonna go real bad for everyone. I'm begging you two to not tell anyone.

Miles: You have to swear you want.

Twilight/Spike: We swear we won't tell anyone, we promise.

Y/n: Thanks, now we need to come up with a cover story, it's been jsut over a week since me and Miles have been coming to this school. Miles you got any ideas?

Miles: We could say she's from our hometown and...

Y/n: That's she staying here while working out some family issues and staying with Me, Miles, and our parents.

Miles: Huh, that's the exact one I was thinking, nice!

The two brothers then high-five.