Interlude Zone Act 1: Thursday and Friday

(The Interlude Acts DO NOT have an opening! This is because I want to save openings for the main movies and specials. Also sorry for the week in-between chapters, just needed to finish up for the semester and needed a break.)

A few days have passed since the events of the Fall Formal and things were begging to return to normal.

Many students and teachers wanted to know who Eggman was and why he was after Y/n, he explained that Eggman was someone who attempted to take Y/n's Powers years ago and Y/n sent him away. Y/n, Uta, and Miles also revealed their powers, which shocked and surprised many, Tails was the most shocked since he wasn't bully for his twin tails but was praised for them, he nearly broke into tears.

Next, the trio revealed the existence of Equestria, the other world where Twilight had come from, the fact she is a princess there and that Sunset was originally from Equestria, thus leading to more and more surprised people.

Sunset had confessed to the school about all the terrible things she had done, she revealed she did it all because of the darkness entity that controlled. At this point Y/n, Uta, and Miles had theorized that this was because of this Dark Gaia which Miles was still reading Professor Pickle's research papers about. Sunset also wanted to make amends with everyone.

Some were skeptical about Sunset's change from being a bully to someone who wants to do good but Y/n and Uta defended her and explained she had a terrible childhood which lead to Sunset confessing about her past with selfish and terrible parents who used her, that she had no friends growing up and she only did the terrible things to fill the void of loneliness in her heart.

After hearing about Sunset's terrible childhood, many were sympathetic with Sunset for enduring such a sad past and soon realized that she truly wants to change.

To prove that she has truly changed, Sunset decided to do community work around the school and help her fellow students out while Y/n, Uta, Miles and the (Hu)Mane 5 would teach about friendship and what it means to have friends while being a friend.

As for Y/n, Uta, and Miles. Uta was already popular because of her status of being a world famous singer, Y/n and Miles's popularity skyrocketed after revealing their powers, there were many people who wanted the trio to help them out with their powers for their own selfish gain, but they refused to help those kind of people. They did however become more popular when they announced they were going to help Sunset Shimmer change her ways.

The (Hu)Mane 5 also got more popular because of their actions during the Fall Formal. Things had calmed down since then, but unknown to everyone, things were about to change.

It was Thursday and Y/n, Uta along with the girls (Sunset, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack) were at the Sweet Shoppe, discussing things. Miles was nearby talking with the CMC girls.

Y/n: So you guys have any plans for this weekend?

Uta: I have to spend Friday to Sunday night at the recording studio for my new album that's coming out soon.

Y/n: You are calling it Album: RED, right?

Uta: Sure am, I'll make sure you get a special copy Hubby~ All of you will be getting a signed copy as well. Consider it a gift for accepting me as someone normal and not just some celebrity. Does anyone else have anything planned?

Rainbow: Well the new Daring Do book is coming out this Saturday.

Y/n: Oh? I believe it's called The Fang of Destiny correct?

Rainbow: Yep, you interested?

Y/n: I've been reading the series recently and just finished, I suppose I might be interested.