Rainbow Rocks Zone Act 2: Better then Ever

(A/n: I have updated Y/n's Profile with an Update regarding future love interests, please give it a read, it will begin to make more sense next chapter.)

(The Night of the Fall Formal)

While Y/n was attending the Fall Formal, another event was taking place across Canterlot City.

In an café, the patrons inside were arguing while being oblivious to an eerie green fog of sorts and in the corner of the café at a booth, three girls wearing hoodies along with ruby pendants are vocalizing a tune and then green fog went into their pendants.

They stop their tune and two of them put their hoods down, showing their faces.

Aria: That was barely worth the effort Adagio. I'm tired of fast food, I need a meal.

The girl across from her also removes her hood and shows her face.

Adagio: The energy in this world isn't the same as Equestria. We can only gain so much power here.

Aria: Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place.

Adagio: Really? I love it here.

Sonata: For realsies? Because I think this place is the worst.

Aria: I think you're the worst, Sonata.

Sonata: Oh, yeah? Well, I think you're—

Adaigo: Ergh! I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable.

She looks out the window to see a flash of light which shocks her. She quickly steps outside with the other two girls following her.

The three girls look to see a flash of golden light go straight through a giant robot and sends the robot flying far away with an explosion. Adagio's pendant then shimmers as she gets a surprised look on her face.