Fall Formal Zone Act 6: Uta, Y/n, and Miles: Friendship Fixers Inc.

(Gonna go a bit away from Canon, since our lovable Y/n helped Twilight get better at becoming a human and stopped Dumb and Dumber, Twilight will not be made a bumbling fool in this chapter)

It's morning and Y/n, Uta, Miles, and Twilight arrive at Canterlot High with Spike being in Twilight's backpack, Uta is "forcing" Y/n to hold her hand (he actually wanted to). Principal Celestia is speaking over the P.A. System

Celestia: Good morning, students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard.

Y/n: Alright Sparks, today is the day where we need to get people to vote for you to be Princess of the Fall Formal.

Twilight: And how do we do that? I'm new here and barely a few people know me.

Uta: Oh don't worry about that, I've been keeping one more secret from you Twilight, you'll find out here in a bit. Miles, you wanna explain the plan you and Hubby came up with?

Miles: Sure, alright, we will introduce you to them, make a good first impression on our fellow students, get some of them on our side and since Y/n is kinda popular already and I guess I am and you're with me, you might get some votes already. And if my theory is correct, Uta might also help you get some votes.

Y/n, Uta, Miles, and Twilight enter the school and when you did, students looked at the 4 of them and started to whisper.

RS1: Is that Y/n and Miles?

RS2: Yeah it's them, but who's the new girl?

RS3: I've heards of her. She stood up to Sunset Shimmer like Y/n and get this, she's running for Princess of the Fall Formal.

RS4: For real?! She's got guts if she stood to Sunset Shimmer and is running for Princess of the Fall Formal.

RS5: Wait a second... Is that THE Uta? The one from all those music videos. She's holding Y/n's hand does that mean they are together?

RS6: That new girl is with both Y/n and Uta, is she friends with them?

RS7: Wow... I can't believe Uta is going to be attending our school... That new girl really does have good connections. Also, both her and Y/n are very brave to stand up to Sunset Shimmer, she usually finds a way to make anyone's life miserable.

RS8: I'm going to vote for the new girl.

RS9: Me too.

Y/n, Uta, and Miles heard the whispers.

Y/n: Sparks, it sounds like we got some people on our side already.

Twilight: Really? That's great! Also what did they mean by Uta being in these "Music Videos"

Uta: Did I forget to mention I'm really famous for my music? Silly me.