Interlude Zone Act 3: Sunday

It was now Sunday and the final day of the weekend. Y/n arrived at the animal shelter and went inside to see Fluttershy who was waiting for him.

Y/n: Sup Flutters, I have arrivied.

Fluttershy: Hello Y/n, I'm glad you could make it.

 Y/n: A Wachowski always keeps their promise. Now let's take care of some animals.

Soon Y/n was helping Fluttershy by feeding some of the animals with FLuttershy feeding some of the puppies and kittens while Y/n fed some piglets.

Y/n: Never expected an Animal Shelter in a city to have piglets, but I am surprised. I guess you little guys love your food don't ya?

Fluttershy: Is everything alright Y/n?

Y/n: Yep, everything is a-okay. These little guys are eating every bit of this food.

Fluttershy: That's good. Come on, we got to clean the cages and pens.

Y/n: Okay then.

Y/n and Fluttershy went to clean out the dog cages and replace all the old sheets, now normally most people would gag at the smell, but Y/n well...

Fluttershy: Are you sure you don't want to open the window?

Y/n: My Mom's a Vet, you should have been there during Pet Flu Week, it was awful. That week changes a man Flutters, how long did it take you to get use to it?

Fluttershy: About a few days.

After that, Y/n and Fluttershy decided to have lunch in the lounge area and talked for a while, with Y/n telling Fluttershy how he had spent the last two days with AJ, Rainbow, and Pinkie, and also about Miles getting two kisses on the cheek.

Fluttershy: So you met A.K. Yearling and Pinkie's sisters?

Y/n: Yeah, was kinda surprised about Pinkie and her sisters, was not expecting on how different they were from each other.

Fluttershy: I know right? I was surprised when I first met them, especially Maud.

Y/n: Say Flutters, you got any siblings?

She sighs.

Fluttershy: Yeah, I have a younger brother named Zephyr Breeze.

Y/n: That guy is your younger brother? The guy who looks like a hippie? If I'm being honest with ya, he's self-absorbed and he keeps annoying Dashie from time to time by asking her for a date.

Fluttershy: Yes he is my brother.

Y/n: Huh? With the way he looks, He looks more like the older sibling.

Fluttershy: I get that a lot. When people learn that Zephyr is my brother, they think he is older then me.

Y/n: Hmm. I really should give Him a call, he left for that boxing camp right before we moved, thank goodness we had that room in the basement to place his stuff.

The two of them then heard noises coming from the animals.

Y/n: What's going on now?

Fluttershy: I don't know, we should check on them.

The two of them checked on the animals to see they were getting a bit out of control.

Fluttershy: Oh no!

Y/n then smirked.

Y/n: Leave this to me.

He then walked foward and pulled out something from his pocket.