Getting the cheat sheet

Loid pov:

"The key to reading a child is trust.. instead of scolding them, try to see through their eyes.. children aren't good at explaining what they think through words so make an attempt to understand them.. so no interrogating them, right?

Do the parents of the world always carry such difficult missions?

"Nurture their self esteem to give them a brighter future, by giving them the ability to think for themselves, their future.."

As soon as I'm done with this mission, I'm sending them both back to the orphanage, and that's how far our relationship goes.

Ali pov:

"Don't wanna! I don't wanna study!!" A scream from Anya echoes the house

"Why's it so loud-" I rub my eyes, yawning.

"I need to know how smart you are for this exam."

"Uh- where's breakfast-"

Long story short, I was ignored during this argument, and I just ended up eating a cookie and going back to the room I share with Anya.

Anya pov:

"I don't wanna study for tests! I can just read people's-"

People's minds!

"So you plan on cheating then? Listen, if you don't get into this school-"

Loid pov:

My mission fails.

Children are such complicated beings, why cant they just follow instructions and complete what task has been given?

"Sigh.. I'm going out, and you're not coming with me today, no matter what, you're not leaving the house."

After many of Anya's failed attempts at hiding, I've finally barricaded the door and trapped her outside."

"So that's why you're late? I'm praying someone doesn't report you for child abuse." A man with shaggy brown hair replys.

"Who knows what children are thinking? Their method of crying to get their way is awfully annoying."

"I hate to tell you this, but you do know that crying is their job, right? And more importantly, here's the things you asked for."

Two applications.. two tickets for the exam.. and the quetions.

"I went through hell getting these for you."

"Thanks, Franky."

"I'm sure that if they can memorize everything, the mission'll be a success."

"Oh yeah, about your daughters.. I dug up some records on Anya's past that the orphanage didn't have anything on her birth, nor her parents. And for Ali, its as if she doesn't even exist."

"Anya Williams.. Anya Levski.. Anya Rouche.."

"She changes names just about as much as you do, a match made in hell, I must say."

"Hm?"

"Hey! I'm just kidding! This is just for your mission, right?"

"They may just be kids, but there isn't going to be any good coming from getting attached to them. Thanks for the concern though."

"Hey! Where'd you put my money?! Damn it.. who really know what spies are thinking.." Franky sighs.