"We were just playing tag with some old men."

Ali pov:

The old man said something along the lines of "You guys piss me off." And shot the guy next to him.

"So can I take a shit yet?"

"Onesaan? What are you doing?! Chichi is gonna get mad at us!"

"Fine.. but can I get chocolate milk then?"

"Why you!" One of the ugly guy's slapped me.

"You.. you bitch! You didn't even hold back on a child! When the police come, I'm charging for child abuse!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears in my eyes.

Anya pov:

That guy has a pistol with a silencer..

A real bad guy..!

The bad guys are bringing someone with a bag over their head.. is that Chichi?!

"Second rate thugs.. they're never going to get anywhere, and even if they do.. it'll be in prison." A small voice next to me said, bitterly.

"It's ok.. the police will get here soon." I tried to tell Ali.

They unmasked the man who looked like Chichi, and he picked us up and ran.

"Reverse kidnapping?"

Ali was really suspicious of this guy. If only I could tell her it was Chichi!

Ali pov:

Loid is kinda slow to be honest, I'd perfer James Bond.

"Chichi.. ChIChIBWaAAaaa." Anya started crying, holding on to both Loid and me.

This is exactly why children are so annoying.

"Anya.. my ears.. and my shirt.."

I was relieved, but my ears hurt.

Loid pov:

I think I've figured out why I hate the sound of children crying now..

Because it reminds me of my own childhood..

Nobody helped me..

I felt so powerless, that the only I could do was cry..

I thought I'd abandoned my past,

But it seems these children remind me of myself.