The long awaited interview.

That one narrator pov:

The Forger family has made it safely to the interview.

Ali pov:

The child before our turn just came out.. crying? These instructors are the worst of the worst.

"Well then, let's start by asking the parents some questions.."

I wasn't paying attention and was dreading meeting Damian.

"Now then! Some questions for your daughters! Can the youngest answer this questions? What is your name and address?"

"I'm Anya Horger! My address is Berlint, Western District, Park Street one.. two eight!"

"Alright! What do you do on the weekends?"

"We go to Museums.. and eat operas.."

"Next, what do you want to do when you go to school?"

"I want to find out what the boss of the secret organization is planning!"

"The boss? You mean our headmaster?"

"I'm so sorry, our youngest is very ambitious. She's always been facinated with the headmaster and his rise to fame."

"In that case, can you tell me the name of our current headmaster?"

"Beniduct Ivan Goodhello!"

"Now some questions for your eldest."

"By what means do you want to obtain success?"

"I'll be working my hardest, and I've already finished both elementary and middle school math, as well as English, which are things I've worked extremely hard on." I lied.

"I see! How have you done these at such a young age?"

I was born asian-

"I was always fascinated with education, and was often bored, and as a younger child, I saw geometry as a game."

"Interesting! Can you rate your parents out of ten?"

"It'd be a ten no cap- ehem, there's no contest that I can see."

"If you were to rate your old mother or your new mother, who would be better?"

"Excuse me? I don't believe this exam was to divulge into my private thoughts and feelings!"

"If you don't answer, you lose points."

My mother before I died.. she was an amazing person.

She was the one who helped me make it to college.. even though we were barely affording our rent each month..

Before I knew it, tears started forming in my eyes.

I miss her.

"Huh?! So you do prefer your old mother hm?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! THATS WHY YOUR FAMILY LEFT YOU! YOUR WIFE MADE THE RIGHT FUCKING DECISION!"

"HAH?!"

"This is too far!"

"We have a ton of kids living in the dorms! She's one of them too right? I bet she won't last a week. She'll whine for every little thing."

"Every little thing you say?" Yor was cracking her knuckles.

"Don't take it the wrong way! She said it herself! She prefers her first mother!"

Loid punches the table.

"Apologies, there was a mosquito. Thank you for your time."

"Hey! Where are you going?!"

"If disregard to a child's feelings is what this institution's idea of education, I'm afraid I must've chosen the wrong school."

"You bastard! You dare disgrace our school's name!"

"Come now you three. Now, if you'll excuse us."

I wonder what happened to my mother back in America..