Do we look like a makeshift family to you?

Third person pov:

"It's huge!" Yor exclaimed.

"Well, it is one of the hardest, most prestigious schools to get into in all Ostania, no wonder it looks this way." Ali explained.

"So many candidates too.."

"And every one of them is our rival. Can you both handle them"

"We're good, don't worry."

"Then let's go."

Anya pov:

'Is there an enemy in the crowd?' Loid thought

'I feel as though there are eyes on me' Yor thought as well.

'People are watching us from the buildings, I'm sure of it.' Ali, obviously knowing the plot beforehand, thought.

Third person pov:

"D-68, fail."

"A-12, fail."

"G-114, pass."

"It seems we have a rather poor list of candidates this year. Indeed, most of them lack elegance."

"Good morning, headmaster." The examiners said, in unison.

"See how the common trample over our prestigious Eden Academy? A sight that is quite unbearable. From elegance, comes tradition, and that is what makes the world of man a paradise. Be sure to fail any family that fails to display class."

"Yes sir!"

"Hm? I see that there are still a few who may yet prove their powers of elegance.. what?! They salute the statue of our first principal?!"

'They call me twilight, a man of a thousand faces. As long as I know what they want, it's quite easy to play the role of an ideal father. Now behold!' Loid was thinking while staring at the statue.

'Well, I have no clue who this fine gentleman is, but as long as I do what Loid does, it should be fine right?' Yor thought.

'I'm surprised this man made such a school filled with arrogant students, corrupted teachers, and parents who don't teach their children anything but to ridicule those who aren't familiar with the riches they have.' Ali thought, in rage.

'Baldie.' Anya thought.

"E-elegant! Very elegant! Who are these people?!" The headmaster stepped back, in awe.

"They're K-212, and K-213, the Forgers."

"Their eldest, Ali, passed the written exam with a perfect 100, and is testing out of the elementary math and reading."

"Elegant!"

"Their youngest, however.. only passed the written with a 31."

"Not elegant! And her writing is horrid!- ehem.. so the father remarried?"

"Maybe a makeshift family to fool the school?"

"Hard to say.. but we'll see if their elegance will make it through."