Why can't we just lie during the interview?

Ali pov:

Yor had moved in the next day, and was given a tour of our house.

We were then to prepare for the interview.

Loid had to be the interviewer.

I wanted to prepare them for the rage they were gonna face.

"During the interview, the children along with the parents will be interviewed. They will be evaluated on their social standing as well as how cultured they are. Got it?" Loid explained.

"Let's start then.. name your first name and address.. Anya, you go first."

"A-anya F-horger.. address..?"

"The place we're at right now."

"Oh! Anya's house!"

"That's not what I meant, what about you, Ali?"

"Allie S- ehem, Ali Forger, 128 Park Avenue."

"Alright, what do you two do on your days off?"

"Our father orders us to stay home while he does his 'important business' and me and Anya watch TV all alone." I replied and started chuckling.

"That leaves a horrible impression.. Madam?" He puts his attention on Yor. "Why did you choose Eden, and how do you plan to pass this exam?"

"How do people usually pass? Uh.. pass.. passing.. perhaps because of cardiac arrest or excessive bleeding? Or compound fractures around the whole body? Oh! Maybe because they're skull caved in?"

"Kill me now.. next question, how would you describe your parenting methods?"

"Huh- strike first- to be victorious?"

Loid pov:

It's surprising how her brother turned out to be a decent human being.

I've been a spy for over a decade, I've done countless missions, yet I find myself practically giving up.

"Alright, let's go out for a bit! To broaden our horizons, and understand what it means to be a normal, upper class family."