Loid visits that one lady with a pointy hat.

Loid pov:

"Good day, or perhaps good evening, Agent Twilight."

"Hello Handler, what may this be about?"

"Before we get into that.. WHAT THE HELL WERE THOSE EXPENSES THE OTHER DAY?! A CASTLE FEE, AS WELL AS A FEE FOR THE FURNATURE AS WELL! DO YOU THINK WE'RE MADE OF MONEY?!"

"Ah, on that note.. here are a few more bills too.. going to school is quite expensive."

"I admire the balls to hand me more bills. Anyways, I'm here to brief you on phase two of Operation Strix."

"Before we start, lets review how Eden works. There are approximately 2500 students, and a wide variety of courses. Students who shine the brightest among their peers, are the honor students known as Imperial Scholars."

-

 "A gathering that Desmond attends is only open to imperial scholars and their parents. And in order to become an imperial scholar, you must obtain eight merits, also known as Stella. These are obtained for exceptional grades and contributions to society. Which means you must raise your daughters into honor students. You may use underhanded methods if needed."

-

"On the hand, exceptionally bad grades and behavior will result in demetrits known as Tonitrus Bolts. When a student gets eight of those, they are immediately expelled."

Hello anxiety, my old friend..