Chapter 26 (18+)

Deanna's POV

I was awakened by the sun beam through the window, I slowly open my eyes just to see a beautiful creature in front me.

She was sound asleep.
Damn how can a person be this beautiful even if she's sleeping.

I trace my fingers through her sharp jaw,
she moved a little and i smiled,
I tried to touch her face again but I stopped as the memory of last night flood on my mind.

The way she kissed me like there's no tomorrow,
the way she touched every part of my body that brings warmth through my whole existence,
and the way I screamed her name while I reach my orgasm.
Remembering this gives me tingling sensation between my legs.

God! I wanna feel her inside me again, I'm getting addicted to her.

I wash my thoughts out and decided to get off the bed and take a shower.
Hopefully my cold shower will wash away what I'm feeling right now.
I lifted the blanket off my body slowly making sure that I will not wake her up.
But before I could finally get up from the bed I felt arms wrapped around my waist and pull me back.

"Where are you going sweet pea?

"I...uhmm...gonna take a shower. I didn't mean to wake you up.

"Do it later, let's sleep more.

Then she hug me tightly from behind and her face is in the back of my neck.
God that's one of my weak spots can't help but to feel aroused than before.

"Heather please let go I need to shower, I kinda feel hot.

I felt her lips formed a smile or maybe a smirk then she kissed the back of my neck,
and her hands slowly find its way through my bare breasts then she gently squeezes it.

I let out a quiet loud moan that I immediately suppressed by my hands.
I kept my hand to my mouth while making a muffle sound as she keep massaging my breasts.
River of wetness are forming between my legs as she swirled her fingers in my nipples then pinching it from time to time.
I'm so horny right now and she was just there behind me while teasing my boobs.
as if she can read my mind her hand traveled to my soaking wet pussy and slide her finger up and down in my clit.
An electrifying feeling rushed through my body and I can't help but moan again.

"You're so wet for me baby, you want me that badly huh?

God this woman is driving me insane.

Instead of answering her I just move my hips closer to her hands to create more friction.
I gasped for air when she finally slide her finger easily, we're still in spooning position as she lift my one leg up.

"For better access love...she said while kissing my back.

Then her magical hand started to move,
she keeps thrusting in and out to my pussy and stopped to add another finger then thrust it again harder and faster this time.

Sound of splashing water and heavy breathing with moans filled the room.
I started to feel my orgasm is building up and all I want to do is for her to go even more faster so I didn't think twice and told her what I want.

"Fuck Heather please faster aahhhh... ahhh..
Fuck I'm...cu...cu...cumming.

She bit my neck as I felt my orgasm burst out through my body.
She slowed down her phase making me ride my orgasm then she pulled out her fingers and face me.
I see clearly a white stuff coating her fingers that she slowly licked and sucked it clean.

"Good morning to you too darling...so let's go take a shower now?

I blushed and started to get up, as I started to walk I felt as slap on my ass that makes me jump in surprise.
I look back to see Heather smirking I arched my brows at her.