4

(Y/n) hummed to himself as he played on the swings. It was currently recess and his class was playing on the school playground. Some students decided to ditch and go home (which will definitely result in getting punished), and others decided to head to lunch instead. The playground wasn't full. It was only (Y/n) on the swings, a kid named Delilah played with another kid named Emily in the slide, and Michael stood a few feet away from (Y/n). Just staring at him...

Michael didn't know what to feel about him. (Y/n) wasn't so bad. He actually made him feel happy...? He enjoyed his presence, and actually didn't think (Y/n) was a shitty person. (Y/n) stopped his swing and stood up. He faced Michael and pointed at the swing, "do you want a turn?" Michael stayed silent and only looked at the swing, then back at the boy. He noticed the small change in (Y/n)'s facial expression as he expressed worry and concern. Michael shook his head 'no'. (Y/n) only shot a confused look before walking closer to Michael. "I wanna push you though," he pouts. Michael looked down at (Y/n)'s lips, then back to his eyes. He didn't say anything but felt (Y/n) grab onto his hand and made him sit on the swing. Michael held onto the chains as he felt hands on his back. "Ready?" (Y/n) asked. Michael slightly nodded before he felt (Y/n) push him.

This continued until (Y/n) sat on the swing next to Michael. Both of them just sort of sat there until (Y/n) started to speak. "What do you think happened to Weasley..?" Michael noticed the way his tone of voice changed. The sour facial expression on (Y/n)'a face said it all, he didn't want Weasley to die. But why? Weasley only bullied him. Why didn't he want him dead? Why isn't he happy that he's gone?

Michael was happy. Weasley has been bothering him for a long time. He's been dealing with the same bullying, and the same old story. "Your sister is a slut!" "Your mom is a cheap stripper!" It's all the same bullshit ass story. Michael was tired of it.

"I dunno", he dryly replied. (Y/n) sighed, "I hope he's okay..". How could he say that? Michael was a bit shocked. Was (Y/n) not understanding that Weasley being gone means less harassment? After his disappearance, his friend group broke up and just decided to stay low and stop bullying the younger kids. Michael was shocked but decided to let it slide for now.

There was an awkward silence before Michael spoke up. "Wanna come over to my house?" (Y/n) thought for a second before speaking up, "I'll ask my mom after school! She's picking me up today!" Michael nodded, "I'll come with you when you ask. My mom is picking me up too".

After school, both mothers were chatting near the front of the school. There cars were parked and they waited together.

Michael and (Y/n) both grabbed their book bags and walked towards the exit. They pushed passed other students before running up to both moms. "Mom! Can I come over to Michael's house?" (Y/n) asked. His mother rose a brow before looking over at Mrs. Myers. She laughed, "Michael you invited him? How thoughtful!" Mrs. (L/n) smiled, "if it's okay with Mrs. Myers". Ms. Myers nodded, "of course he's welcomed! I'm making ravioli for dinner tonight!" She laughs. (Y/n) and Michael cheered before they headed to the Myers home.

——

As soon as (Y/n) walked into Michael's home, he knew something was off. He was a man sitting on the couch, watching TV with the volume extremely up. The man looked over at them before standing up, "bitch you're finally here? Cook me some dinner, yeah?" He said before slapping Ms.Myer's ass. Her eyes went wide with embarrassment as she walked away with Boo in her arms.

This left Michael, (Y/n), and Ronnie alone. Ronnie looked over at (Y/n) before laughing. "Who's the fag, Mikey? Your boyfriend?" He continued to laugh before aggressively holding onto (Y/n)'s cheek. He examined his face before looking over at Michael and smirking, "this the fucker you be beating off to?" Michael only stared at Ronnie before slapping his hand away from (Y/n). He grabbed onto (Y/n)'s hand tightly before dragging him away from Ronnie. Ronnie laughed as he watched them walk upstairs, "fucking homos!" He yelled.

Michael and (Y/n) ignored Ronnie before Michael took (Y/n) into his room. He made sure to close the door behind him before speaking up, "ignore him". (Y/n) only nodded before holding onto his cheek. Michael noticed this before examining (Y/n)'s expression. His cheek was now visibly red. He took a mental note on another reason to hate Ronnie. "Let me help you," Michael said before placing his hand on (Y/n)'s cheek. He gently massaged it before saying, "you're not bleeding. It's only swollen. It'll stop hurting in a couple of days". (Y/n) nodded before taking note of the situation. He was caught off guard when the door was suddenly kicked open. Both Michael and (Y/n) pulled away before facing in whoever disturbed their peace. Judith walked in, with her boyfriend following behind her, and immediately noticed the boys blushing faces. "Look what I just walked into," she said to her boyfriend". "These two were caught red handed. They were probably jerking each other off," she laughed.

(Y/n) looked visibly confused while Michael looked angry. "You're (Y/n) right?" She turned to the shorter boy. She didn't even wait for a response before speaking up again. "Did you know Michael jerks off to you at least once a day-" she starts laughing as her boyfriend wraps his arms around her waist and listens. She suddenly did hand motions to show what "he be doing". (Y/n) only blushed before Judith and her boyfriend started laughing again. "Shut the fuck up," Michael growled before Judith rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's go". She said before she walked out with her boyfriend behind her. Michael slammed the door shut before sighing.

"She's full of shit. Ignore her".

(Y/n) only nodded.

Soon enough, both boys were playing videos games as dinner was being cooked. A few hours passed before Mrs. Myers finally called them downstairs.

(Y/n) sat next to Michael, and Michael sat next to Boo. Mrs. Myers sat next to the other side of boo to make sure she's eating. On the other side of the table sat Ronnie. "Michael where's your sister?" Mrs. Myers asked. Michael only shrugged. "Oh my god," his mother sighed before calling out for her. "Judith! Dinner is ready!" A few minutes had passed before she walked downstairs, with the same boyfriend still holding onto her. "I'm not hungry". "Yes you are. Sit down and eat". Judith rolled her eyes before shooting everyone a dirty look. Ronnie only smirked before staring at her ass, then at her boyfriend. His face dropped, "you guys were fucking in my house again, right?" He yelled. "And so what? It's not your house, fucking bitch," she argued back. "How many fucking times do I have to tell you? I don't want your bitch ass boyfriend in my house". "Buts it's okay when Michael brings his faggoty ass boyfriend?" Their voices started to raise even more and more. Ronnie grabbed his plate of food and threw it onto the floor, smashing the glass into pieces. "BOTH OF YOU OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE". "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU BITCH".

"EVERYONE STOP SCREAMING"

At the point the whole family besides Michael was screaming. His mother was pleading for them to stop, Ronnie was yelling and throwing a tantrum, Boo was crying, Judith was giving an attitude, and her boyfriend slowly walked out the house.

How the hell did Michael live like this everyday?

Michael only ate his food as if nothing was wrong?
(Y/n)'s eyes had horror on them as he watched the scene unfold. Michael must have noticed since he grabbed he hand and walked out the house with him.

It was silent for a few minutes before he sighed. "I'm sorry Ronnie was saying all that stuff". (Y/n) only stayed quiet. "Michael. Come to my house. Let's sleep there, yeah?" Michael only nodded before both boys walked over to (Y/n)'s house. His mother was working and wouldn't be back until the afternoon. Either way, he knew Michael was always welcomed at his home.