7

Silence. The only light that was on was from the kitchen, and dim lighting that was coming from the TV. Michael was revealed Ronnie was asleep- probably due to drinking. After grabbing the knife, he moved along to open another drawer that had tape. He slowly walked over the the living room and watched Ronnie as he snored. He stopped in front of him before watching Ronnie's chest rise and fall from every breath he took. He placed the knife down and took the tape, opening it up and wrapping Ronnie's frame against the sofa. He taped his mouth shut, silencing the drunk man's snores. Once he was done, he placed his clown mask on and took the shape knife raising it up before stopping as he heard laughter coming from outside. He mad his way towards the window before opening the curtains.

There, he watched three kids whom were all dressed up joke around about how much candy they had. He watched and realized they were actually kids from his class. He dreaded the idea of that not being him and (Y/n). Why won't those kids getting bullied by older kids? Why did nobody despise them? Why did bullies wanna hurt him and (Y/n). Just the thought of (Y/n) being hurt made him clench the knife tighter. (Y/n) shouldn't be disposed of. He wasn't like those other kids. He let go of the curtain as the kids walked further into the distance. He watched as it fell into place before making his way to Ronnie again. He stood behind the sofa, looking down at the drunk before tilting his head. He brought the knife lower and lower, until finally, slicing Ronnie's neck with one swift move.

In an instant, Ronnie went wide eyed before staring up at Michael. He was face to face with the clown mask he always made fun of- always picking on him, calling him names. Blood immediately started to pour down as Ronnie attempted to breathe, but couldn't due to having his mouth taped. Michael only stared, taking his mask off in the process.

Almost in perfect timing, Michael heard footsteps coming down the stairs. From the living room, he saw his sisters boyfriend walking down the stairs. Michael slide his mask back on before silently following behind.

The teen walked passed Ronnie's body, not noticing his corpse before heading into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out the ingredients to make a sandwich. He sat on the chair before starting to prepare one. Michael stalker from behind and let go of his knife. He found a bat made of metal that would do the job.

He walked into the kitchen and immediately hit the back of Judith's boyfriend's head. He fell to the ground as blood started to pour out his mouth. His body went into shock as he started to have a seizure. Michael only watched for a few seconds before deciding to not have mercy. He raised the bat up to his head before swinging it over and over again to the teen on the floor until his head was bashed open. He walked over the puddle of blood and made his way upstairs.

With only one person left, he opened his sisters bedroom door open and silently made his way to her. He watched as she had her headphones on and was listening to god knows what.

Before he took a step closer, he looked down at his feet and noticed a white mask with dark eyeholes. He kneeled down to grab it before tossing his clown mask aside and putting it on.

With a knife now on his hands, he ran his hand up Judith's shoulder before she turned around. With a disgusted look, she yelled at him, slightly slapping his face. "Michael? What the fuck? Michael?" Her impatience grew as he only stood still. "Answer me! What the fuc-" before she could finish, she felt a sharp pain on her stomach. Michael had stabbed her right there and immediately dragged the knife out. He watched as her face changed into a painful expression before falling down back to her bed, with blood now pouring out of her.

Once Michael was finished, he walked past her body and went back to Boo's room and took his mask off. He let the knife go before saying "I love you". He gently placed a kiss on her forehead before taking her into his arms.

He carried her outside and decided to sit on the steps of his front porch.

Now he needs to wait for his mother to come back from work.