13

Quick TW for this chapter: SA(towards the end)

"Mikey, these masks are so cool. You're so talented,"

"Can you make me one?"

Those words kept repeating in Michael's head. He had watched how his obsession had walked out the room, locked the door in the process, and had closed the small window. Michael turned back to his desk and looked down at the mask. He threw it on the floor before starting a different one.

This one had to be made with extra care because it was for his best friend.

He still couldn't believe it. The guy he was obsessing over was finally in the same facility as him. (Y/n) wasn't bad looking either. He still had the cute face Michael remembers. He only grew taller but was short compared to Michael. Plus, he still had that charming personality Michael loved.

Michael knew he had to protect (Y/n). He knew other nurses and employees would take advantage of his kindness. He grew angry at the thought of someone talking shit behind (Y/n)'s back.

He would kill them.

He would kill whoever hurt (Y/n).

-

After a final check up with Dr. Loomis, (Y/n) went home. It was a Thursday and (Y/n) had Friday's off. He threw himself on the couch, letting his body relax. He let out a sigh of relief, "I'm glad this week is almost done with".

He laid down for a moment before turning the TV on. He scrolled through a few channels before stopping on a channel that was playing some horror movie. He watched in confusion as the serial killer was chasing down a white girl, only for her to fall and get stabbed. (Y/n) laughed, "stupid bitch. You're supposed to run out the house, not upstairs". Just as he was about to switch the channel, his phone started to ring. He looked down and read the contact name. "Mom".

He quickly picked up the phone, "hey mom".

"Hi honey. How's work?"

"It's alright. I have tomorrow off".

"Really? Can I come over and see your new place?"

"Of course".

(Y/n) made plans with his mom before hanging up. He realized how tired he was and got up, making himself some quick dinner and got ready for bed.

-

(Y/n) snored comfortably in his bed.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

With a swift motion, (Y/n) got up and put his slippers on, before making his way to the door. He opened it and saw his mom. She laughed, "woke you up, huh?" (Y/n) yawned and nodded, "I forgot you were coming over". He looked over at the clock and saw it was 10:00 am. Did I sleep that much?

"Go get some more sleep. Your eye bags are huge! I'll wake you up when I finish making breakfast," (Y/n)'s mom said. "You don't gotta tell me twice," (Y/n) groaned before heading back to his room.

He laid back down on his bed before yawning again. Just as he had laid back down and closed his eyes, his phone started ringing. "For fucks sake!" He groaned before picking up the phone, not seeing what the contact name was. There was a moment of silence until (Y/n) heard breathing on the other line. Just someone heavily breathing. (Y/n) rolled his eyes before hanging up. "Just some fucker prank calling," he mumbled to himself before putting his phone on top of the small table next to his bed, and went back to sleep.

About an hour went by and (Y/n) was in a state of deep sleeping, making him not notice the constant ringing of his phone. (Y/ n)'s mom noticed and sighed, "he probably had a long day yesterday". She made her way to her sons room and picked up the phone, noticing it said "unknown caller". "Hello?" Silence. "Who is this?" She heard a bit of shuffling on the other end. She rolled her eyes and hung up, "they're just wasting my time". She set the phone down and turned to the sleeping figure. She smiled to herself before lightly tapping (Y/n)'s shoulder, "wake up. The food is ready".