10

As Dr. Loomis and (Y/n) made their way to the courtyard, security had escorted Michael out and had untied his wrists so he could eat. He didn't have a mask on, but his long hair was covering most of his face.

"I wonder how he'll react," Dr. Loomis said. Before the opened the door to go out, he stopped before turning to (Y/n). "I just to assure you that this is the best time to reunite you guys. We have a lot of security patrolling this area, and I will be there with you. I won't leave you alone with Michael for too long". (Y/n) nodded before Dr. Loomis pushed open the door.

(Y/n) didn't know whether to cry and throw up, or run away. This wasn't his best friend... right? Was this a joke? (Y/n) saw as Michael ate with his head low, seemingly not noticing his presence yet. He noticed how massive he was compared to him. Michael could easily crush the fuck out of him if he really wanted to. (Y/n) gulped before Dr. Loomis lead him closer.

They both sat on the opposite side of the table. Dr. Loomis was the first one to speak. "Michael. I want you to meet somebody special. This is (Y/n) (L/n)". Michael slowly looked up, with his dirty blonde locks covering most of his face again. He made eye contact with (Y/n) before (Y/n) nervously looked down. Dr. Loomis noticed the way Michael seemed interested. He usually ignored anything Dr. Loomis said and never stopped what activity he was previously doing to stop and look at whatever Dr. Loomis had pointed out.

"(Y/n) will be your nurse from now on," he then turned to you. "Be sure to respect him and he'll respect you". (Y/n) nodded and nervously fidgeted. "How about I let you guys talk for a few minutes. I'll be watching from a distance," Dr. Loomis says as he gets up and walks away, leaving (Y/n) alone with a serial killer. "Uh... I just wanted to say that I didn't know you were writing to me. I had no clue until my mom showed me yesterday. I'm sorry about that. I swear I wasn't ignoring you". There he went. (Y/n) was over explaining due to being nervous. Either way, Michael deserved an explanation. "Um, I hope we'll get along," (Y/n) finally looked up and realized Michael had been staring at him the whole time. His cheeks turned pink out of embarrassment before Dr. Loomis came back. "His dinner time is over. How about we take you to see his room?"

(Y/n) nodded before he walked out with Dr. Loomis has security tied Michaels hands.

They followed behind (Y/n) and Dr. Loomis as they made it down the hall, all the way at the end of the building. They passed several security point checks before finally getting into Michaels room. "Before we enter, I just wanted to warn you about Michael's privacy. He doesn't let anyone touch his stuff, so I prefer you don't grab anything, especially his masks". (Y/n) rose a brow before nodding.

They watched as security opened the door to his room. They stepped in and (Y/n) felt tense. He noticed the walls were filled with masks. He looked around the room before security let Michael in. Dr. Loomis knew this would be a great opportunity to watch how (Y/n)'s presence affects Michael. And so, he suggests leaving them two alone for a few minutes, with security waiting outside the doors of course.

And so the door was shut closed, leaving the two guys alone. Michael only stood a few feet away from (Y/n). There was an exaggerated height difference, with (Y/n) being way shorter from Michael. After a minute of silence, Michael started to slowly approach (Y/n). (Y/n) didn't know whether to be afraid and scream, or just watch what Michael did.

Either way, he tensed up and froze. He couldn't move. He was visibly afraid, and Michael noticed this.

This was his (Y/n). He waited years to be reunited again. And here he was.

His heart was beating rapidly as his childhood friend approached him. He watched as Michael stopped in front of him and (Y/n) looked up. He nervously looked at anywhere but his eyes and was caught off guard when Michael just grabbed his hair. He reached down to (Y/n)'s (hair color) locks and played with it. It was like he was examining his features.

He then leaned down to grab his chin, moving his face from side to side to take a look. (Y/n) froze and was unable to scream. Thinking Michael was about to hurt him, he nearly screaming until Michael let go.

Michael noticed his upset state and stepped a few feet away. (Y/n) watched as he stood back to his normal height and turned around, seemingly ignoring (Y/n)'s presence again.

Dr. Loomis must have noticed and stepped in. "That's enough for today. Good night Michael".

He let security shut the doors and walked away with (Y/n).

(Y/n) wasn't too upset. He was just frightened and confused about Michael's actions.

Once (Y/n)'s shift was over, he waved Dr. Loomis goodbye before heading back to his apartment he rented near the area.