9

It was awfully silent on the drive to the facility. The drive was pretty far. The facility was in a pretty secluded area. And so, (Y/n) watched as the concrete floor turned into gravel. (Y/n)'s mother had begged him not to go, but (Y/n) needed to take this opportunity to make an income. (Y/n) wouldn't be told who his patient was until he reached the front desk. (Y/n) assured his mother that there was a low chance he would be assigned to Michael. Plus, if he was, he could explain his story and hope the facility was understanding.

But he got the opposite.

He parked his car in the employee driveway and made his way into the facility. It was pretty quiet and extremely unsettling, but he decided to ignore the weird feeling in his gut and decided to go up to the front desk.

"Hi. May I help you?" It was a young nurse with chocolate skin and short curly hair. She was extremely beautiful, no doubt that (Y/n) would sort of tense up at the sight of her. He awkward shifted before telling her about the internship. She nodded and turned to her computer, typing something, then turning back around to (Y/n). "It says you're assigned to work with Dr. Loomis", she turned to her right and took a paper out from the printer machine. "Here's all the paper work you'll need for later, as well as any information regarding your patient. Dr. Loomis' office is in the 2nd floor, to the right," she said. (Y/n) nodded, "thank you". Before walking over to the elevator.

With a press of a few buttons, he made it in before watching the doors close. He sighed before looking down at his paper. "Let's get this over with," he mumbled before scanning the sheets.

"Patient information," he read out loud. "Classified, extremely dangerous. Oh what the fuck!?" He whined before looking at the name under that. "Michael Myers".

The elevator doors opened and (Y/n) stepped out. He saw a few people around the halls, probably other doctors, and this floor was definitely more lively. He turned to his right and continued walking until he stopped at a door that read "Dr. Loomis' office". He knocked three times before he heard a brief "come in". He opened the door and saw a small office with an older guy sitting, typing away on his computer. "Hello. You must be Mr. (L/n). Correct?" (Y/n) nodded before shaking his hand, "hello! Dr. Loomis?" He nodded. "You look oddly familiar," he mentioned. "Have we met before?"

(Y/n) shook his head, "I don't think so". "Situations like these are always amusing. But anyways let's move on and talk about you, yeah?" (Y/n) nodded before briefly talking about himself and his college. "Let's move on and talk about our patient. I been working with Michael for the last decade and I been unsuccessful with getting any reaction out of him. It's like he doesn't have a heart. It's strange though, he always writes these letters about a boy with the same name as you. It's all he talks about. (Y/n). (Y/n). (Y/n)." (Y/n)'s eyes went wide.

"I should probably tell you about my story with Michael". This caught Dr. Loomis' attention, "you've previously met Michael before?" (Y/n) nodded, "yes. Michael and I were actually... childhood friends". That was weird to say. It was embarrassing. Usually nobody remembers who they were friends with when they were a kid. Admitting to knowing Michael was just a bad look for you.. because why would he be obsessed with a guy like (Y/n)? (Y/n) thought it was so stupid. He wasn't anything special... right? He wasn't hideously ugly, nor super model attractive. He was just some random guy tryna finish college. So why was Michael obsessed with him?

"Please tell me more," Dr. Loomis said. And so (Y/n) told him everything. He told him about the bullying, the harassment he faced at him, and the events leading up to the murder. This was news for Dr. Loomis. The guy Michael was so obsessed about was sitting a few feet away from him. Maybe (Y/n) could help Dr. Loomis and his studies about Michael. Yes. This is what Dr. Loomis needed.

After a few hours of talking, Dr. Loomis officially welcomed (Y/n). He gave him a set of work clothes and talked to him about his schedule.

It was now about 4:30 pm and Michael should be escorted to the courtyard to eat his dinner there. This was perfect for Dr. Loomis since the courtyard was more opened and there was a lot of security patrolling the area. This was perfect to reunite the two guys.

RZ Michael Myers x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara