Derek Morgan- Talk Too Much

Caffeine, small talk

Wait out the plastic weather

Mmhmm, uh uh, discussing current events

I'll take my time

I'm not the forward thinker

You read my mind

Better to leave it unsaid

Why can't I leave it unsaid?

You and the rest of the team were at a bar one night to celebrate finishing a case. Everyone seemed to be having a good time tonight, well Reid looked like he would much rather be at home but maybe that was because Emily and JJ kept teasing him about all the girls that seemed to notice him tonight.

Your boyfriend was dancing with Garcia out on the dance floor but caught your eyes and motioned for you to come over. When you didn't come he pouted at you. Even his pouting was sexy. You rolled your eyes at him and made your way over. Garcia sat with Emily and stole her drink.

"What do you want?" You asked him. His hands made their way to your waist and his lips hovered over your neck.

You pulled away from him, "Derek the whole team can see us."

"Then we can move," he took your hand and pulled you to the back of the dance floor.

"They can still see us."

"Not unless they look for us Hot Stuff," he winks as his hands slide up your sides and then back down to your waist.

"Derek."

"Baby we talk too much, just kiss me," he kissed up your jawline. "Please, I'm dying here."

You know I talk too much

Honey, come put your lips on mine and shut me up

We could blame it all on human nature

Stay cool, it's just a kiss

Oh, why you gotta be so talkative?

I talk too much, we talk too much

"Derek!" You giggled and pushed him away, "they can see us! We're still visible to them!"

"Frankly I don't give a damn what they can or can't see." He pushed up against you and traced your collarbone.

You bit your lip and tugged on his shirt, "Derek," you whined.

"You're so beautiful," he kissed your cheek and then your forehead, "let me show you how beautiful you are."

"Derek-"

You know my type

Tightrope across the table

Mmhmm, uh huh

I can't keep holding my breath

New wave, no time

Red velvet under pressure

Blah blah, green eyes

I never leave it unsaid

Why can't I leave it unsaid?

"You take my breath away you know," he kissed lazily down your neck and collarbone, it felt like waves of pure pleasure for you, but now really wasn't the time. His hands moved up your shirt and across your stomach.

You pulled his hands out from under your shirt, "let's wait till we leave to do this yeah?"

"Relax sweetheart, I just want a kiss." He put one hand on your lower back and the other on your waist. "Just a kiss."

He leaned in and kissed you slowly. His mouth working perfectly against yours. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, giving in. He sucked and nipped lightly at your bottom lip, earning him a moan from you.

You know I talk too much

Honey, come put your lips on mine and shut me up

We could blame it all on human nature

Stay cool, it's just a kiss

Oh, why you gotta be so talkative?

I talk too much, we talk too much

You pulled away quicker than Derek would have liked. He tried to lean in and kiss you again but you stopped him by pressing your finger against his lips, "you got your kiss," you stated. He kissed the tip of your finger before you pulled it away from his lips. You looked back over your shoulder to see if anyone on the team had saw you two. "I don't think anyone saw us...I hope not. Derek you know how badly we'll get teased?" You turned your attention back to him. "I mean I know you don't care, you just like the attention," you rolled your eyes at him. "But the girls will tease me whenever we hang out."

"You're so talkative baby. Relax a little, that was the whole point of coming here," he rubbed your arms.

"Yes well I didn't come here to be seduced."

"I'm your boyfriend, and you love it," he pinched your side gently and pulled you back to him.

Silence is golden, and you've got my hopes up

We talk too much

Then his mouth was on yours again. One kiss turned into two, and two into three. His hands were up your shirt again while yours were on his sides, gently stroking up and down every minute or so. Somewhere between those heated kisses you forgot your earlier worries of getting caught.

No hesitation, what are we waiting for?

We talk too much

You were the first to pull away, again. He smirked at you while you tried to catch your breath. He glanced behind you and smirked even wider. "Uh sweetheart, don't look now but...the whole team is staring at us..."

You whipped your head around so fast it made you dizzy. He was right. The whole team was looking. Emily was the first one to laugh, followed by everyone else.

"Enjoying ourselves are we?" Garcia asked mockingly.

You rolled your eyes at her and turned back to Derek and smacked his chest lightly, "what is the matter with you?? You think this is so amusing don't you?"

"Mm yeah that's about right," he nodded his head and smirked at you again.

"You know what?"

"Mmm what?" He asked, amusement still clear in his eyes.

"You're going to make it up to me, tonight at my place," you patted his shoulder and made your way back over to the team, leaving your boyfriend to his lustful thoughts. Tonight couldn't come soon enough.

You know I talk too much (too much)

Honey, come put your lips on mine

And shut me up (shut me up)

We could blame it all on human nature

Stay cool, it's just a kiss

Oh, why you gotta be so talkative?

I talk too much, we talk too much