4.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Victoria's POV:

   Victoria walked into her chambers and slammed the door angrily. Victoria's ladies flocked to her side asking their queen what was wrong. "That Seymour whore is with the Kings child!" Victoria yelled at frustrated. All the ladies and even Victoria knew of the affair between the Seymour girl and the King but they did not remember a pregnancy could happen.

   "I have worked for 2 months to be with his child and she just walks in all happy and proud with his potential son growing inside him!" Victoria huffed. "My lady you must calm down this stress could harm the babe!" Natalie said leading her Queen to her comfortable chair. "I'm sorry it just hurts my heart to know the wench could give birth to his son!" Victoria said glumly.

   Over the last few months she had grown close to her husband, she actually grew to love him and she thought he had too but obviously he did not, he was still with his mistress without a care in the world.

   All the ladies knew this could harm Victoria in ways unimaginable. She could miscarry because of this stress. As the ladies comforted their Majesty Victoria heard the door open and Mistress Seymour walked in all smug. Jane smirked as she saw the distress of Victoria. "My Queen I am sorry I am late I was having an audience with his Majesty." Jane said innocently.

   Victoria cheeks grew red with rage. "How dare you think that you will be allowed to work in my presence with my husbands bastard in your belly!" Victoria angrily screamed out at Jane. Jane felt fear course through her veins, she expected her to not lash out because of the babe growing in her belly but that obviously did not stop Victoria.

   "His Majesty has pardoned me from your services anyway your Majesty." Jane said clearing her throat as to not show fear. "Good go pack yourself and send your disgraceful face out of my sights, Lady Beth and Lady Amelia help Mistress Seymour pack her belongings." Victoria ordered, making sure she said mistress extra slow to make sure Jane knew that's all she was. A mistress, a harlot, a whore.

   Both Lady Beth and Lady Amelia bowed lowly to Victoria but Jane all but did a simple small curtsy. "Sorry I cannot fully bow your Majesty, because of.." Jane trailed off laying a hand on her small bump. "Just go." Victoria said lowly, squinting her eyes at Jane. Jane took that as her leave and smirked once more at Victoria before opening the door leaving either both ladies behind her.

•••

   Henry sat in his bed chambers wondering what to do. Jane and Victoria had both fallen pregnant with his children. What if one gave birth to a daughter or a son. He couldn't fathom what to do. He used to love Jane but ever since Victoria had arrived he had begun falling for her and leaving Jane in the dust. Henry would just have to see how this played out.