17.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
THIS IS ALL LIGHT HEARTED FUN PLEASE DONT TAKE THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE SEYMOUR FAMILY SERIOUS 😭

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsTHIS IS ALL LIGHT HEARTED FUN PLEASE DONT TAKE THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE SEYMOUR FAMILY SERIOUS 😭

Henry's POV:

I burst into the throne room not even waiting dor the announcer. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" I yelled out. Everyone immediately dropped what they were doing and bowed. "I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS!" I roared. "QUEEN VICTORIA IS PREGNANT!" I finished as my best friend Charles came over and clapped me on the shoulder. Cheers erupted through the throne room.

"Write news letters and send them out to everyone!" I commanded. "Sir Thomas Cromwell, come with me, we must speak instantly." I told the man, he nodded and began following me back to my study. As we arrived at my study I told the guards to not let anyone in my study unless it was Victoria.

"Thomas." I started, sitting in my seat. "I have determind that Jan's Seymour has bewitched me in the trial for Anne." I stated. "But sir she was found guilty." Thomas argued. "I re-examined the evidence and it does not correlate." I rebutted, throwing the documents at the area of the table where he stood. He looked them over and his eyes widened.

"Sir how could we have missed this..." He trailed off. "There's more." I stated angrily. "There is plain evidence of that wenching Seymour family poisoning Anne and our son!" I bit out. "I have spoken with a scullery maid and she said she saw Edward Seymour and John Seymour go to a shop and come out with a vile in one of their hands, Jane was a lady in waiting to Anne she could have easily slipped it in!" I screamed, standing up and shoving my chair back.

Thomas looked speechless. "Jane Seymour, Edward Seymour and John Seymour will be tried and put to death, by beheading." I ended. Thomas nodded and bowed leaving to announce that to the court and others. I walked to my window seal and dropped to my knees, staring out to the gardens. "Anne had always loved the gardens." I thought, feeling tears drip down my face.

I sat there for hours, laying there, mourning my late ex wife, the children I lost...

Jane Seymour's POV:

Edward had just finished packing his trunk as the doors to my family's chambers busted open. "Seymour family." Thomas greeted. "Hello sir Thomas, is that a message from the King?!" my father asked pointing to the scroll in his hands excitedly, probably hoping the King realized his mistake. "Yes, it indeed is." Thomas replied, his face forming into a deep frown.

"I King Henry announce that the Seymiur family, John Seymour, Edward Seymour, and Jane Seymour are to be tried and put to death for treason and conspiracy against the King, poisoning a Queen and her unborn child, you shall be taken away and put in the tower until your execution" Thomas read, rolling the scroll up. "What?!" I shouted, suddenly the room was filled with guards dragging me and my family out of the room, I looked back and saw a maid holding Grace.

"This is a mistake!" Edward shouted as the guards dragged us. I cried out at the harsh grip the guard had on me.

•••
no Victoria this chapter, but yeah I'm executing Jane :) and her family. Justice for Anne Boleyn. Also I got kinda bored with my normal writing so that's why I added this bit lol.