12.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Jane's POV:

I angrily crumpled the paper. The paper that had announced the birth of Victoria's son. "How could she birth a son but I could not." I stomped my foot, as the rest of my family looked at me wearily.

"I was supposed to birth him his son, not that Russian Whore Victoria!" I muttered. I looked over to the crib with my daughter in it, she was to be taken away from me, placed in the royal nursery and I was to be cast off, married to an Earl. "I can still find a way back to his heart, I've done it once I can do it again."

Victoria's POV:

The day of Nicholas's christening had come. I had asked Henry to wait until Nicholas was atleast a month old so my family could arrive and be here for it, he agreed happily. My family had finally arrived yesterday. My parents James and Annette, my brother John and his wife Margaret, and my sister Anna with her husband Phillip.

I had also gotten news that Lady Mary and Lady Elizabeth had arrived to watch the christening, this would be the first time I would meet them.

As I dressed in a pure white gown. As my ladies did my hair the announcer bellowed out, "Lady Anna!" I smiled happily as waved my ladies away for a moment to acknowledge my dear sister.

As my sister entered she bowed. I waved my hand for her to stand. "My sister, how are you." Anna asked walking over to me. "I am as happy as ever my lovely sister." I said gleefully, giggling. She laughed along with me. "I am happy to finally meet my baby nephew." She proclaimed, twirling around in a playful manor.

"You will meet him soon, as I have announced you and your husband, for our godparents." I said, smirking towards her. Her mouth dropped down in shocked and she shook her head in disbelief. "Oh my word thank you my dear sister, thank you so much." Anna exclaimed basically jumping with joy.

"Phillip and I will be the best God parents to our royal nephew, Nicholas." Anna said seriously, bowing lowly to the floor. I walked up to her and pulled her up, hugging her tightly. "We have made it my dear." I whispered into her ear. As I pulled away, I held her shoulders. "You and Lady Beth will walk my son down the aisle to be christened." Both Anna and Beth nodded smiling big.

"It is time, Your Majesty." A servant said with one of my ladies following behind him holding my son. I softly took my son from her and held him tightly, kissing his forehead. "I love you so much my son." I handed him to my sister, turning to walk to the throne room.

I joined Henry's side at the entrance of the throne room. He leaned down and kissed my head, "Hello my love." I held his arm tightly. "It is time." He whispered into my ear. Bells rung out as the announcer addressed us, "Their Majesty's, King Henry VIII Tudor and Queen Victoria Elle Tudor."

We strided in faces forward and stern. My father and mother stood to the side of my throne, I also saw Anna's husband, Philip Hastings. As I looked to Henry's side I saw both Mary and thw young Elizabeth.

As we take our seats on the throne the announcer bellowed again. "Future King and heir to the English throne, Nicholas Alexander Tudor, Lady Anna Hastings, and Lady Beth Ottos." Anna and Beth waltzed in with my son in their arms.

As they made their way to the priest everyone deeply bowed. They handed my son to the priest as he chanted his prayers, dipping his head into the holy water.

•••
To be honest I don't really know how christenings work so bare with me everyone. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! thank you so much everyone!