18.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts

please I had someone dm me so angry about the seymours please it is just a fanfic

Victoria's POV:

I sat embroidering some cloth, one of my ladies, Lady Beth, rushed into the chambers and bent over to whisper into my ear. "Your Majesty, I have just heard news that Mistress Seymour and her family are to be executed at the tower of London in the very spot of Anne Boleyn." She whispered.

I immediately stopped my needle work. I felt my heart stop. I hated the Seymours, with a burning passion. Would they finally get what they deserve? I thanked Beth and waved her away. As I thought of the ill fated Seymour family and maid scrambled into my chambers. "Your Majesty it is urgent!" She said doing a quick bow.

"What is wrong?" I questioned. "The prince has fallen ill!" She said. "My son? no he is as healthy as a horse!" I screamed, I watched as the maid shrinked back. "Take me to the nursery now!" I yelled. She nodded and we immediately set off.

I entered the nursery and hears my baby boy crying. "Oh mommy's here" I whispered. "Give him to me!" I demanded, the nurses eyes widened and she handed him over. I rocked him and held him close. "What is his sickness?" I asked, calming slightly at the sight of my son. "It seems he has a little fever, he should probably get over it within the next few days." the nurse said.

I nodded and held my baby. He was still so little for being a couple months old. I heard the door open loudly and turned to see who had entered. It was Henry. "Where is my boy, is he alright!" Henry shouted, I could hear the stress in his voice and i could see the straightness in his posture. "He's right here love." I said, he turned his head to look at me and I saw his posture immediately slouch.

"Oh my boy, is he okay?" Henry asked as he stepped beside me. "He is alright, it is just a fever he will be over it in a few days." I muttered, handing Nicholas to him. He nodded and held the boy tight to his chest. "If he ends up getting sicker or even worse, dying, you all can say goodbye to your heads." Henry said, his voice dripping with venom. All the nurses gulped and nodded.

I put a hand on his shoulder and felt him tense up. "He is going to be okay Henry." I whispered, he nodded and looked down at our son. "I have lost to many children to not worry about this." He whispered, he looked teary eyed as he rocked our son. "Everyone out I only want us in here now." I demanded, my ladies and the nurses nodded and bowed, leaving immediately.

I led Henry and Nicholas to the seating on the window and we all sat. "He's beautiful isn't he.." Henry whispered, the pad of his thumb rubbing Nicholas's cheek. I nodded and leaned down, giving Nicholas a kiss on the forehead.

Meanwhile...
Jane Seymour's POV:

"This has to be a mistake, you have to believe me!" I cried out as the guards slipped a plate of bread and some sludge into my cell. "Mistress Seymour please just eat and hold your tounge." The guard hissed. I stomped over to the plate and picked it up. "They couldn't have even given non-stale bread?" I thought, taking the bread and knocking it on the wall, it was like a brick.

My trial along with my family's trial was set for tomorrow, if we are found guilty, then we are sentenced to death. I touched my neck knowing this week could be the last time I ever have one.

•••
More vanilla chapter, I'm kinda in a writers block, any suggestions to improve the storyline? Also thank you so much for #1 in The Tudors, and the rest of my impressive ranks!!! I love all my readers a lot!