6.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughtsAS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Henry's POV:

I held Victoria's hand close as she rubbed her bump. We were in my chambers discussing my son's name. "If it is a boy how about, Nicholas or Alexander." Victoria suggests, taking a quill and dipping it in ink, writing down the names. "I like those, our son will be strong with those names." I said rubbing her bump. "And if it's a girl.." Victoria trailed off nervously.

"Victoria you are young if we have a girl, I promise sons will follow." I said trying to soothe her. She nodded, "What about Alice or Eleanor?" She asked waiting for my approval. I nodded, showing her I did in fact approve.

Victoria's POV:

I wrote down the names both me and Henry had suggested. I was about six months along by now and had gotten pretty big. I was to start my confinement in 5 days, which I had not been looking forward to. Being stuck in my chambers for 2 months did not seem joyful.

Suddenly a guard rushed in, "I'm sorry your Majesty's but Mistress Seymour is in labor." as the guard said that he bowed awaiting for mine and Henry's approval to rise. Henry jumped up and ordered the guard to rise and take both of ue to Jane's chambers.

The guard nodded and rushed off as we followed behind. As we made it to the hall where Jane's chambers were, all that could be heard is loud pain filled screams. My face paled and I heard Jane screaming. "Was my birth going to be this loud and this pain filled?" Just as I had thought that another scream ripped through the air. "Oh god."

3 days later

Jane had been in labour for 3 days now. I may hate her with my entire heart but no woman should suffer as she has. All you could hear for the past 3 days was her painful screams. The midwives did not even know what had happened to her and why she was in labour for so long.

Finally after 3 days Jane had pushed her baby out. Me and Henry rushed in to see both Jane and her babe. "What is it." Henry demanded. The midwife nervously held the baby out towards Jane. "It is a girl your Majesty." She finally said. Jane had looked as if she was going to cry. Henry looked displeased.

"Well.." Henry started, "Jane you will be bedridden until you have recovered, now let me see her." Henry said reaching towards Jane and the baby. Jane handed the baby girl over to Henry.

Henry's POV:

I stared down at the girl laying in my arms, she was beautiful, she had a tuft of blonde hair on her head. "Her name shall be Grace Rose Seymour." I announced.

Victoria's POV:

I stared at Jane as she processed yhe name of her baby. "But your Majasty, why Seymour, why not use Tudor." Jane asked frantically. "She is illegitimate only legitimate children of mine have the last name Tudor." Henry said irritated putting an end to her argument.

"May I hold her?" I asked. Jane glared but gave in and nodded. I reached for the babe in Henry's arms and held her close to my chest. She was beautiful, blonde curls resting on her skull, beautiful blue eyes staring up at me. I handed her back to the midwife who handed Grace back to Jane.

"Henry, may I speak to you, outside." I uttered turning to walk away to the door. "Yes you may." He remarked turning to follow.

•••

What a plotwist! That was fun. Also I was watching Reign while writing this, kinda helped motivate me. Also im thinking of writing a Reign fic when this book is finished. Thoughts?