13.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts

Just a little PSA this is a little spicy towards the end
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Just a little PSA this is a little spicy towards the end AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Victoria's POV:

The festivities carried on for hours. I noticed my son getting fussy from the noise and being awake for so long. I waved over one of my ladies. "Take Prince Nicholas to the royal nursery, he is getting upset and needs to rest." I ordered. She bowed and nodded grabbing Nicholas from my arms and leaving to go to the nursery.

I held Henry's hand as a servant walked up to us with Mary and Elizabeth trailing behind. "Your Majesty's" they pause to all bow, "I present to you Lady Mary and Lady Elizabeth." I smiled softly at them and rose from my thrown.

"Hello children." I said softly. "Hello Queen Victoria." They said smiling back to me. "How are you two today, you both look exquisite in your gowns." I said fawning over both of them. They giggled, "Thank you, your Majesty." Lady Mary said, "We both are feeling well tonight."

"Well I have gifts for you both." I said clapping my hands. Henry looked at me confused and Elizabeth's eyes brightened as she heard that, but Mary looked cautious. "Bring me the gifts please." I ordered a servant and he nodded and ran off to retrieve them. He came back with multiple boxes in his hands. "Here you go my Queen." the servant said bowing.

"Thank you, now hand me the big box please." I asked, he nodded and handed me the big box. "Lady Mary, these are for you." I said giving her the box. She opened it and pulled out multiple beautiful gowns. She smiled widely and put them back in the box. "Thank you so much." She said, she looked like she was going to cry. "It was my pleasure, Mary." I softly responded.

"Elizabeth, this gift is for you." I exclaimed excitedly, handing her a medium sized box. She opened it eagerly and inside she found a pendant of a falcon. A symbol of her mother. Elizabeth eyes brightened, immediately she realized what it meant. Henry however, was not paying attention and just brushed it off. Victoria put a finger to her lips as to say "sshh" to not tick Henry off.

Elizabeth hugged Victoria's legs and Victoria bent down and hugged her tightly. I called over some servants to collect the gifts bring them back to both girls chambers. "You are free to celebrate, dance, whatever you like now girls." I said waving them away so they could continue their festivities. They bowed and wandered away.

I grabbed Henry's hand and leaned over to whisper, "Would you like to dance my love." I asked, smirking to him. He grinned back and stood, waltzing over to the composers who were stood near us, "play La Volta." I heard him whisper into the main composers ear. I smirked as Henry walked back and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor.

We made our through the crowds as everyone heard the melody begin, they all left the dance floor leaving it to just me and Henry. As we danced I saw a light in Henry's eyes that I had scene before, "lust", I thought, smirking even a wider smile. I knew he would have to return to my bed soon, he had his heir but he always needed a spare. It had already been a month since my birth and I knew tonight was the night.

I looked away from Henry for one moment and saw the wench, Jane Seymour, I snarled. I immediately looked away trying to not let her ruin this moment with my husband. The dance ended, Henry and I were ready to take our leave to prepare for the upcoming long night. As Henry was about to announce our leave, Jane seductively walked up towards Henry.

"My King." Jane said, peering her eyes up as she lowered herself into a deep curtsey, making sure if Henry were to look down he could see right into her cleavage. "May I dance with you?" She questioned lifting herself from the floor. "I am sorry Mistress Seymour, but Victoria and I are taking our leave." Henry replied, brushing her off. I smirked towards Jane, she looked back at me and she seemed furious.

"Me and your Queen are taking our leave for the night but let the festivities carry on!" Henry announced cheerfully Everyone bowed as we walked through the heavy set of doors, with my ladies trailing behind.

"My love I will meet you in one hours time." Henry whispered, kissing my cheek and walking towards his chambers. My ladies giggle as they rushed me towards my own chambers, ready to prepare me for the night.

•••
I dont know if this needed a spicy warning but yeah. I tried finding a gif for the La Volta dance scene but I searched high and low and that thing was nowhere to be found. Anyways I want to thank everyone so much for over 1000 reads!!