Chapter 26: Unseen Alliances

Shigaraki and the Doctor sat across from each other in a dimly lit room, the weight of their shared plans hanging in the air. The flickering light cast eerie shadows on their faces, emphasizing the twisted determination etched on their features.

"So, Tomura, how are things progressing?" the Doctor inquired, his voice laced with a mixture of curiosity and satisfaction.

Shigaraki leaned back in his chair, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "Better than I expected. The heroes are scrambling, trying to find a way to save Midoriya's mind. Little do they know that it's an impossible task. Once the conditioning takes full effect, Midoriya will be nothing more than a loyal puppet."

The Doctor chuckled, his eyes gleaming with an unsettling excitement. "Ah, the wonders of science and manipulation. I must say, the Nomufication process has yielded impressive results. Midoriya's mental transformation is remarkable. His power will serve us well."

Shigaraki nodded, his fingers tapping on the armrest of the chair. "Indeed. With Midoriya under our control, we will strike fear into the hearts of heroes and bring chaos to this society. But remember, Doctor, we have a timeline. Three months until our reunion."

The Doctor's expression turned serious as he leaned forward, his gaze locked with Shigaraki's. "Yes, three months. The heroes will do their best to reverse the damage we've done, but they won't succeed. Midoriya's mind is beyond their reach. And when we reclaim him, he will be the perfect weapon."

A sinister smile curled on Shigaraki's lips. "The heroes will suffer, and Midoriya will be the catalyst. We will reshape society according to our desires. They will learn that their symbols of peace are nothing more than fragile illusions."

The Doctor's eyes sparkled with a twisted sense of pride. "Indeed, Tomura. Our alliance is unbreakable. The League of Villains and the Nomu will rise, All for One will be happy with our new weapon, and Midoriya will be the embodiment of our triumph, but the only thing I'm a little annoyed is that his physical form is back to what it used to look, you're lucky that I can fix Midoriya's form with no problem."

Shigaraki looked at Doctor still having a smile on his face "Don't worry Doctor, I just did that to give the heroes a falce hope, and I just did that because I knew you could turn him again into that thing" Shigaraki said with malice.

As they reveled in their dark plans, the shadows around them seemed to grow deeper, shrouding them in a veil of malevolence. Their unity, fueled by a shared desire for chaos and destruction, sent a chill down the spines of all who stood against them.

Little did they know that Class 1-A, with their unwavering determination and their bonds stronger than ever, was already strategizing, preparing to reclaim their friend. A battle lay ahead—one that would test their resolve and push them to their limits.

In the coming months, heroes would rise, sacrifices would be made, and the clash between darkness and light would reach its climax. And amidst the chaos, Midoriya's fate hung in the balance, his friends standing as his unwavering guardians, ready to defy all odds and bring him back from the abyss.

Unbeknownst to Shigaraki and the Doctor, a storm was brewing—one that would challenge the very foundations of their plans and illuminate the power of hope in the face of despair. The heroes were prepared to face their darkest hour, armed not only with their quirks but also with the unbreakable bonds that defined them as Class 1-A.

And so, the stage was set for an epic battle—one that would determine the fate of Midoriya, the heroes, and the world itself.