NOT A CHAPTER (How I came up with this story and my love for BNHA)

Hey there, I'm going to put the next chapter here later this day. I just wanted to thank everyone who is reading this story so far, thank you for reading this. Now, I wanted to say that I've been thinking on this story since 2020/2021, when I started watching Boku no Hero Academia, even before I knew the existence of Wattpad. I used to try and find stories on Youtube about if Midoriya was kidnap and turned into a Nomu, but I never found something I really liked, it was kinda difficult because 70% of the stories were Midoriya being kidnap when he was a kid by Overhaul, the League or some mad scientist (This type of story never made a sense to me and it was more strange than "I could really happened if Horikoshi chose to do this"), 25% of the stories were Midoriya being kidnap in middle school by the League or Overhaul (This make more sense for me than the last one because Midoriya could have being kidnap or have throw himself of a building and the League have kidnap his dead body and turned him into a Nomu) and last but not least, the kind that for make total sense to me and is the story who I really love and wish it had more that is Midoriya being kidnap while in UA, where he would have his friends and Shigaraki would have hatred for him already. Now of how this story started, I used Gacha Club to work on the early stages, I used Google Docs to write little resumes and prologues to help me out and the story started to evolve. At first it was supposed for Midoriya to be kidnap during the hero interships after Stain's battle, the flying Nomu that took Midoriya before Stain saved him, in the first days of my story the flying Nomu was supposed to take Midoriya and vanish trough a portal (Fun fact about that Nomu, do you know that fluffy boy with demon/dragon wings wearing a white shirt in some flashbacks of Midoriya and Bakugou when they were kids. He was turned into that Nomu and this was why he wanted to take Midoriya). Then I took that idea and threw it in the bin, why you may ask, because I wanted to add a new villain, but then I also back down with that idea and came back to the first one. Months later a new idea came after watching some Gacha videos, Midoriya would be kidnap or in his home where Toga would disguise herself as Inko and kidnap Midoriya or Midoriya would be kidnap during an attack in UA. After working on it I came with a prototype and started working on Gacha. Now we jump to the middle of 2022 where I was moving with my family and discovered Wattpad and AO3 where it had many stories, I started reading like crazy and writing in Google Docs like crazy, and then it finally hit me like an arrow in the head, I wanted to write Midoriya being kidnap during the training camp and turning into a Nomu. And from then on I started writing like crazy working on my grammar because english is not my first language but rather portuguese, and my english has improve since. 

Now, about Boku no Hero, is safe to say that during the pandamic what kept me sane was Boku no Hero and drawing. During that time I was in one of the lowest points of my life, every day there was an argument in my house, my mother and my step-father couldn't understand that I was diagnosed with depression, and at that time my therapist said that they needed to keep down somethings because I was in the brink of doing something that would have end it all, my mother started to understand, but my step-father not (He is french and is super strick, in his house hold he was never taught how to feel emphaty towards someone so he didn't understand why I was acting like that and thought I was faking it all just to claim attention), every day was the same thing, I would woke up, go to online class, then eat, then class again, then study, then use gacha and watch a little of Youtube, then go to do my home tasks, then we would have a fight, then we would eat dinner, then I would stay up all night or crying or trying to use my computer or my phone just to have some peace because if my step-father or my mother caught me on any eletronics doing something I want they would take it from me and I would be grounded for using it too much even if I didn't use it that much. At that time my mother put limits on everything I had and it hit hard on me because my things were the only thing keeping me okay (I know it sounds a little spoiled but my parents are super strick, like now I'm in holidays but while I'm writing this I was supposed to be doing math exercises), so at that time the only people I had in my side were my therapist that was in Brazil and we were doing online meetings every Tuesday, my grand-mother that was also in Brazil and some of my friends. But before the pandemic started I had a friend who could destroy any anime just by describing it, he described Boku no Hero for me in a way that I didn't wanted to watch it (His description in Portuguese: Não cara, você tem que ver Boku no Hero, é serio. Tem essa garota Eri com umpoder super pica que fez a porra do padrasto dela virar um fodendo feto fazendo ele morrer, também tem esse cara Aizawa que vira tipo um pai pra ela pq ele tem uma individualidade super pica (Pica is an expression in Portuguese that means something is really cool, but the real meaning of this word can be venon bite of an insect of snake, or something from the male body not very family friendly if you know what I mean) que faz ele apagar as induvidualidades dos outros com o olhar. Now in English: No man, you have to see Boku no Hero, seriously. There's this girl Eri with a super pica power that make her fucking stepdad turn into a fucking fetus making him die, there's also this guy Aizawa who becomes like a father to her because he has a super pica quirk that makes him erase the individualities of others with the look) And this is why I didn't wanted to watch it, but I was super bored and decided to give a chance and I started watching, I fell in love with it, it became my favoriet anime. Now in the present, I at least watched Boku no Hero 7 times, I'm in my 7 rool, read all the manga from espacial chapters to the new ones, know every detail and I know more characters in Boku no Hero than I know real people. There is a new chapter of the manga every Friday (Some not but most of them yes) and I constaly am or reading the manga from the start to the final or watching the anime again, I even created my new character for the anime and used elements of the story that only the few hardcore fans know. Sometimes I think I know more of Boku no Hero than my own family and my dream is one day meet the creator Horikoshi Kohei, he is the one who inspired me to start aiming for the desing university and I want to create my own animation so I can one day give the same feeling that Boku no Hero gave me to someone else. I know now Horikoshi is focus on the manga and there is 00000,1% of chance that he read this but.

Horikoshi Kohei, you were the guy that inspired me to follw a path that I know is right for me and one of my dreams is to meet you in person and tell you how much you inspired me to follow this path. Now you are very busy with the manga and I know that you are doing your best to take the story to a path of determination and inspiration. Plus Ultra!