Chapter One

"I can't wait to suck your cock

"I can't wait to suck your cock. I bet it's so big."

Damn.

I chuckled at the brazenness of the blonde bombshell next to me. Someone's daddy didn't raise them right. Or maybe he did.

My eyes tracked her hand as she boldly put it on my leg, long pink nails grazing the skin above my knee. The nails were impractical, in my opinion, but they'd look hot wrapped around my dick.

I was sitting low in my seat with my arms crossed over my chest and legs spread wide. Yeah, I was manspreading, but the boys needed to breathe, okay? No way was I sitting in this god-awful chair for close to an hour with my boys unhappy. I was caring like that.

Dragging my gaze off her hand, I checked to make sure the professor hadn't caught on to what was happening at the back of his classroom. But the old guy was engrossed in his lesson, reading off of the projector about health and safety practices in the lab. Yawn. The blonde was much more interesting.

I smirked as her fingers slowly inched up, tracing the muscles in my thigh until they reached the edge of my shorts. She rubbed the fabric between her fingers while her knuckles brushed against the hair on my thigh. I flexed, and she giggled, massaging teasing circles into my skin.

Not going to lie, I was intrigued. Yeah, she was a little forward but that told me all I needed to know — she was down to fuck wherever and whenever. And she'd probably be fine when I didn't call her back the next day. And yeah, she was hot. Huge tits and pouty lips. I was actually surprised I hadn't hit that before.

Wait, maybe I have.

I tilted my head and looked her over for anything remotely recognizable but I came up with too many familiar traits. So maybe I've fucked a lot of girls who looked like her and I can't tell them apart. I shrugged, didn't matter — I was safe and careful. I'd learned my lesson.

The blonde — I didn't even know her name yet — leaned closer, so that her minty breath brushed against my jaw. She smiled up at me with hooded eyes, pure seduction and desire on her pretty face. She bit her lip when my eyes zeroed in on her full lips and my dick twitched. Yeah, they'd make nice cushions for him. She smirked in smug satisfaction when she saw the interest on my face.

"You can cum on my face if you want? I like it when guys do that. Or I can swallow. I like swallowing," She purred, running her nose along my jaw.

Damn. She swallowed too. I was about to reply when the person in front of us spun around, interrupting me. "What the hell is wrong with you assholes!" They whisper-yelled.

The person gave us a murderous glare, teeth bared in anger. A dark red hoodie, the hood pulled up over their head, cast their face in shadow, but as they turned slightly, I realized it was a girl. The dim lighting obscured her features, making it difficult to discern any details, and her hoodie was so big, that I'd thought she was a dude from behind.