Chapter Thirty-One

Having sex in a tent was

Having sex in a tent was... an experience.

First, I made Tristan wait until no one saw us going into the tent. It was pretty obvious what we were going to do, and I didn't want some creep listening to us.

Second, as we climbed in, we both tripped over the flap at the entrance. I blamed him and his distracting mouth. Thankfully, the air mattress had already been blown up and cushioned our fall.

Third, the air mattress was a single-person mattress, and Tristan was a big guy. In our frantic fumble to get our clothes off, we rolled off twice, hitting the hard ground. He was quick to break my fall both times, which left us breathless but laughing.

Fourth, we weren't really successful at removing our clothes. The zipper on my dress was stuck, so we could only push the skirt part of it up to my ribs. Tristan's shirt hung around his neck, and his jeans were only unbuttoned and unzipped.

And lastly, he was in a playful mood. It was hard to take things seriously when he was whispering cheesy high school one-liners into my ear as we made out like horny teens.

"C-can I touch your boobs? Just over your clothes." His fingers grazed the sides of my breasts over the material.

I could hear him barely holding back his laughter as he touched me lightly, his shoulders shaking from the repressed laughter. When I arched my back into his touch, he pulled back.

I was about to kill him.

"Yes, you can touch my boobs," I growled, pushing my hips into his as I tried to pull him back to me.

"R-really? I can touch them for real?"

I groaned, and my head fell back against the pillow as I glared up at him. "You're ridiculous."

He lifted a hand and put it on my left breast... and just left it there. We both looked down at the hand.

"Does this feel good?" He just about snorted with laughter.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're having a lot of fun, aren't you?"

He smirked and bent to kiss me. Just as I was getting into it, thinking he was done with his little game, he pulled back again. My eyes fluttered open, and I frowned.

"What now?"

His face became serious, and I quickly sobered, growing concerned with the sudden change in his behavior. That was until he said,

"I promise I'll still respect you in the morning."

He laughed as I slapped his chest, letting out a noise of frustration, but his deep rumbles drew a reluctant smile from me, and I sighed, wrapping my legs around his hips. And then I decided to go along with his silly game.

"But what if I don't want you to respect me? What if I want you to do," I kissed his jaw, "Really," I kissed his chin, "Really," I kissed the corner of his mouth, "Bad things to me?" I kissed his lips, nibbling on the bottom one.