Chapter Nine

I woke up to something tickling my nose, annoying the hell out of me

I woke up to something tickling my nose, annoying the hell out of me. I groaned and turned my face into the pillow, rubbing my nose against the soft cotton fabric to help alleviate the itch. Feeling relieved, I grunted and tightened my hold around the warm body, pulling her closer.

A wave of strawberries and vanilla washed over me, and I couldn't resist burying my face in the curve of her neck, taking in a deep breath. God, she smelled fucking incredible. I trailed my lips along the soft skin of her slender neck, leaving small kisses in their wake. Gently, I pressed my lips against the sensitive area behind her ear, feeling the delicate pulse beneath. A shiver danced through her frame and she let out a soft moan. A small smile curved on my lips as I felt her body respond to my touch.

My right hand palmed a handful of warm, supple flesh - one hard nipple poking into the center of my palm. My hand squeezed gently and I smirked, my eyes still closed as I enjoyed their warm weight in my hands. I knew when I had a pair of tits in my hands. And these were nice tits - not very big, but a decent handful.

Still cupping her breast, I pulled her even closer as my body began to wake up. I pressed her ass against me snuggly, the soft curves of her backside molding to my hips. I couldn't help but give a gentle thrust into her ass.

As per usual, my dick had woken up before me, only now it was throbbing against her ass - demanding immediate entry. I had half a mind to give him what he wanted.

I swear my eyes nearly rolled back into my head when she arched her back and wiggled her ass, grinding and rubbing against my cock. I placed my hand on her hip so that I could guide and control her movements, pulling her back into my soft thrusts. Back and forth, I rocked her hips, my breathing picking up as all of the blood in my body traveled to my lower half.

Fuck. This felt so good. Too good.

When was the last time I dry-humped someone? Possibly never. I'd obviously been missing out because this was definitely the best way to wake up. Then again - when was the last time I'd woken up with a girl in my arms? My paranoia and fear had led me to leave the moment I was done with any woman. I could count on one hand the number of times I'd slept (actual sleep) with a woman and the answer was none. But I was for sure going to take advantage of this situation. It had already happened so I might as well enjoy it.

I needed to kiss her.

"Babe, I need you to turn over. I want that gorgeous mouth on mine." My voice was a deep rumble, laced with sleep and arousal.

"Hmm?" She gave a sleepy moan and my dick jerked in response.

I pressed my lips against her exposed shoulder, savoring the sweet taste of her creamy skin. With my chin resting on her shoulder, I took a moment to lazily admire her.