Chapter 6

After Xu Jinchao returned to her old ways, Song Jiao finally let go of her dangling heart.

This doesn't mean that she is more used to being treated rudely and arrogantly, but it is the peace of mind that she can finally find the pulse of the other party and can prescribe the right medicine.

Xu Jinchao's gentle demeanor before was too abnormal. Song Jiao is not an innocent and coaxing girl. She doesn't think that someone can suddenly change their past wrongs overnight.

Her long-term experience has also taught her that behind any kindness and tolerance imposed on herself, there are hidden schemes.

The sweeter the candy you feed your mouth, the more expensive it is.

What happened last night made Song Jiao realize that Xu Jinchao's patience was not as much as she imagined, and it was not enough for her to procrastinate in the old way. It was time to change her routine.

It is necessary for her to show the softening of her attitude and the fragility and slenderness that Alpha always likes, so as to satisfy the other party's desire to conquer, and at the same time arouse her love and guilt.

Song Jiao lowered her head, she whispered to Xu Jinchao:

"I made it clear before that I didn't think about it before I graduated... You scared me yesterday, I was so scared, I couldn't do anything, and I'm still scared now..."

The short knife fell silently on the carpet, Song Jiao shivered and covered her face with her hands.

These words are not all false. She is indeed afraid, but there are more hatred and revenge rushing in her veins. Even she herself can't tell which emotion has the upper hand and dominates the trembling of the body at the moment. .

Xu Jinchao was silent for a moment, and rationally told her that Song Jiao, who was smart, should be acting in disguise at this moment, to buy herself some breathing time, and she didn't have to take it to heart.

But Omega's painful and helpless performance was too real and moving, causing her emotions to drop.

If it is the original scum, facing the behavior of his wife finally showing weakness, he will always feel a little guilty and soft-hearted, and it is only natural for his attitude to become gentler, Xu Jinzao thought about it like this.

Thinking of not having to play the domineering Alpha and rant against Song Jiao, she finally felt relieved.

"I lost my head last night, and I won't be like this again. Don't worry. If you really want to, I'll take you to school tomorrow." Xu Jinchao comforted Song Jiao, "I...have to go to the old house, you yourself rest at home."

Xu Jinchao wanted to mention the hot porridge in the kitchen downstairs. She was quite confident in her craftsmanship, and it tasted quite good.

But considering that the victim may not be willing to eat what [the abuser] made, the words changed.

But she couldn't hold back, and she told again: "Eat well."

How could she be as light as a kitten, so that she could easily pick it up as soon as she stretched out her hand last night.

With such a delicate body, how can she resist the wind and rain in this world?

Xu Jinchao was worried, turned around and exited the room.

The delicate kitten in her heart, after confirming that her footsteps were getting farther away, immediately picked up the dagger on the ground, walked gently to the door, looked around carefully, and closed the door gently.