Chapter 65

As soon as the words came out, Song Jiao wanted to die.

She just wanted to tell Xu Jinchao that she hoped to walk hand in hand with her. Isn't this a good hint?

Everything is perfectly conceived in my mind, first muster the courage, hold the person you want to touch, then look into the eyes of the other party, and whisper:

"Let's hold hands."

But in the first step, he was hit by Waterloo. He was so strong that he wanted to hijack someone by speeding.

Song Jiao had no relationship with embarrassment in the past, but now she has experienced firsthand what it means to bury her head in the sand and face the world after being stupid.

Fortunately, Xu Jinchao was really good at clearing sieges. After being surprised, she followed Song Jiao's words and asked, "Do you want to take me to Kuaitong first?"

Kuaitong has been separated from the friend record since the project was established, and formed a team of its own, led by Yu Lan as the leader for development and follow-up operations, not mixed with the friend record.

It's perfectly fine to understand that.

Song Jiao immediately said: "Yes, let's go to Kuaitong's office first, there is nothing to see in the cafeteria."

She hid behind the proper reasons given by Xu Jinchao and pretended that she meant it, instead of doing the stupid act of being timid in the face of battle.

Xu Jinchao laughed: "Okay, you scared me just now."

She was looking at the interior decoration of the park, when Song Jiao grabbed her palm, thinking that something had happened, or that she had accidentally done something inappropriate.

Song Jiao could be considered to be able to relax a little and not let her body become so stiff.

Although it had a bad start, but I could barely round it up, I did achieve my goal, didn't I?

Desperately doing a psychological massage for herself, she felt the strength of Xu Jinchao's gentle backhand.

Alpha didn't seem to care too much about her erratic behavior, and gave her feedback as trustingly as she had done countless times before.

As soon as the predicament passed, Song Jiao couldn't help but feel complacent at her past actions of narrowing the distance between the two and making Xu Jinchao accustomed to it, which was undoubtedly prescient.

However, the bliss didn't last long, Song Jiaolaxu turned to the South Corner Tower where Kuaitong was located.

After she got out of the previous panic, the small piece of skin that was touching the other's palm was gradually heating up on its own.

His heart seemed to move from his chest to his fingertips, pulsing for no reason at every inadvertent little friction.

She was clearly a guide, but she didn't dare to move her fingers in Xu Jinchao's palm.

At first, there was a little fear in this burning heat, but then the anxiety faded away, and there was joy and a little shyness mixed with it.

This is also an emotion Song Jiao has rarely felt.

She and Xu Jinchao walked hand in hand many times, but after realizing what she liked, they suddenly had a different meaning, and she didn't dare to face the embarrassment of the people around her.

The feeling is indescribable, it is both sour and sweet, making people feel heart palpitations in happiness.

Although my heart is filled with the sweet and sour syrup mixed with honey and lemon, and I can taste the complex and changeable, not pure sweetness on the tongue, I am still reluctant to really let it go, and I would rather be sad and happy like this.