Chapter 63

Song Jiao was confused when she listened to Yu Lan's story about how she was attracted to Qin Lingyue.

Why do you suddenly realize that you are in love with someone? Will she realize in an instant that she has to be a lover who is closer to her than a friend?

She has carefully analyzed it with an evidence-based mentality.

Combined with the situation described in Yu Lan's words, her social fear friend offered to celebrate the New Year together when Qin Lingyue was 'lonely', which broke Yu Lan's principle and made the other party realize that Qin Lingyue was something she could do for herself. people who make changes.

So, the temptation is to realize that I can pay for her and violate the principle for her?

But she felt that it was probably wrong. After all, she herself had made many changes because of Xu Jinchao, so why did she not have an epiphany, and never experienced that kind of sudden insight?

Song Jiao once wondered if she was destined to not understand love.

After all, he has stared at the person around him who is most important to and closest to his lover's relationship countless times, but he has never had a clear awakening.

When she heard the voice in her mind express her love, Song Jiao had to admit that Yu Lan's description was too accurate.

Her doubts about the content of Yu Lan's words in the past, all the distrust, was like a glass of water poured on the ground under the scorching sun, it instantly turned into steam, and there was no trace of her existence remaining.

Alpha is so close to her, her bare arms are on her shoulders, the other party's beautiful white jade cheeks, eyes with endless seductive eyes in fantasy, and red lips just an inch away from her, are all there. His eyes shook like snow and flames.

Too close, too close.

It seems that if Song Jiao has a little bit of bravery in her heart, she can take the treasure as her own and make her dream come true.

But **** it, as Yu Lan said, Song Jiao, who never lacked courage, became one of countless timid deserters at this moment.

There were many voices in her head, saying words that she didn't understand but understood the meaning, telling her that the distance between herself and the stars in the sky was an illusion, and even if she stretched out her hand, she couldn't touch it.

——She is so good, so beautiful, and loved by so many people, how can you be alone, how can you be the lucky one among thousands of people?

- Did she treat you special? She just pity you that no one loves you, so she generously gives you her preference, so that you don't have to be a poor person.

- She didn't show that she liked you too!

——If you really attack without any preparation, you will come back with a disastrous defeat, and you will end up covered in bruises and wounds, and you will not be able to keep what you have.

In just a few seconds, Song Jiao had already had countless thoughts of condemnation and devalued herself to the point of worthless. Only then did she lean over to kiss those red lips and quench her desire to quench her desires.

She couldn't do it, it was too abrupt, too impulsive, too risky, she would destroy everything she had temporarily, and she couldn't afford to gamble on that tiny chance of success.

Reason suppressed the overwhelming emotions and let it return to the heart lake again.

Song Jiao had a fierce fight in her heart for a moment, sweet, sour, happy, and wronged. All the emotions were piled up and clamoring, trying to occupy all of them. In the end, she was forced to squeeze them all into a small corner.