Chapter 12

The reason why Song Jiao chose to fight with him now was very simple.

He had long known that Qin Shaoqian was not a compassionate person, nor did Song Jiao ever think that someone in this world would treat others unconditionally.

His father may be the only one paying him regardless of gain or loss, but he is also behind bars for it.

Song Yikang cried before being caught and stroked his daughter's hair for the last time, the big hands that used to be warm, strong and fearless to support the family shook.

He told Song Jiao: "Jiaojiao, Dad can't protect you anymore, you can only protect yourself."

Song Jiao deeply remembered his father's last look, his despair and guilt, and the back that suddenly became weak and old, and bowed to an unfamiliar back when he left.

Song Jiao was flustered at that moment, and then hatred that was about to crush her heart crazily, and a great panic that she didn't want to admit, but was real, surged in her chest.

Song Jiao could only protect herself.

There will be no one in this world who truly loves him. Otherwise, why didn't those good people show up for the next three years?

Qin Shaoqian was one of the most detestable and shrewd people in his life.

He regarded Omega as a toy, and played little tricks in lowly positions, but he made the girls take him seriously, and he never refused to admit it. He loved to see them in turn humbly plead with him.

He couldn't get rid of his previous attachments, so he chose to ignore Qin Shaoqian as air.

But now Song Jiao has a useful guise, a double-edged sword that can cut his hand at any time, but is also unstoppable.

Song Jiao said softly, "You'd better tell my Alpha about this, because I'm afraid classmate Qin doesn't have the courage."

Being ridiculed by Omega for being shy was a great humiliation for Alpha, Qin Shaoqian's face was not particularly handsome.

His suddenly gloomy gaze stopped on Song Jiao's face.

Omega's charming and beautiful face is very eye-catching, and even the sarcasm raising the eyebrows only adds to the charm.

Qin Shaoqian gradually stopped being angry.

For the first time in her life, she felt reluctance not to get what she asked for, and she tried desperately to figure out how to take the rose from Xu Jinchao's hands.

Song Jiao's cell phone rang in her pocket, she swiped across the screen and looked at Qin Shaoqian with a half smile.

"This is my Alpha's phone number, do you want to tell him in person?"

Qin Shaoqian almost subconsciously took a step back.

Song Jiao actually laughed this time. This smile made her look prettier than any Fendai. He opened it and said, "What's wrong, is something wrong?"

There were two or three seconds of silence on the other end of the phone, and Xu Jinchao's low and excited voice came out.

"Where are you now, tell me the exact location."

Qin Shaoqian had never dared to speak to Song Jiao so rudely and arrogantly, but he saw Song Jiao's expression turn gentle, and replied in detail, "It's near Zhizhi Building, in the northwest corner."

"Don't go for a walk, I'll be right there."

When Xu Jinchao hung up the phone, Song Jiao didn't think it was embarrassing, but raised his eyebrows and looked very happy: