Chapter 77

Song Yikang's words undoubtedly verified Song Jiao's worst guess.

Her mind went blank for a moment, she didn't know what to think and do with all her strength, and countless disturbing thoughts piled up in her mind.

Song Jiao thought that this state lasted for a long time, but in reality it only lasted for a second or two, and she replied:

"Okay, I'll be right here."

Hanging up the phone, she turned her gaze to Xu Jinchao, who was waiting outside the car window, and vaguely saw her quiet and undisturbed face from the glass.

Omega thanked him for his habitual control of his demeanor, and was glad he didn't open the door to answer.

Putting away the phone, she lowered the car window.

This is an inconspicuous signal, Xu Jinchao took a few steps closer, bent over and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Song Jiao didn't turn off the car and got off, but Xu Jinchao realized that she might have to drive out again.

Now that dusk is approaching, the setting sun in early winter casts a reddish light, gradually dyeing half of the sky, and making all things on the earth enveloped in an obscure large swath of dim yellow.

Staring out through the window frame that separated Alpha's beautiful face, Song Jiao felt in a trance that the other party was like a messenger who landed in the picture frame and cast a gentle gaze on her, carrying the god's occasional compassion for mortals, and was captured by the master. Painting, let yourself have a glimpse of the beauty and joy in heaven.

Perhaps it was the unreal texture brought by the light and shadow in the evening, or perhaps the heavy burden weighing on her heart finally made Song Jiao feel unbearable. She took two breaths and smiled at Xu Jinchao:

"My dad's phone, let me go home."

Her expression was helpless, and she couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Xu Jinchao nodded and urged, "Slow down on the road."

Song Jiao put her left arm on the window and leaned over. Two clusters of dark golden fires lit by the setting sun were reflected in her pupils.

Xu Jinchao realized the other party's intention, leaned his body lower, and kissed his little girlfriend's soft lips intimately.

I don't know if it was an illusion or not, she felt that Omega was a little stiff, and the other party didn't seem to be particularly happy to ask for a kiss.

But the next moment, Song Jiao ended the kiss, returned to the cab, and only brushed Xu Jinchao's cheek with her cool fingertips: "I'm leaving."

Her voice was brisk and soft, and the little doubt that had just popped up in Xu Jinchao's heart disappeared in the final sound, she retreated from the space and let Song Jiao out of the garage.

In the end, Xu Jinchao couldn't help raising his voice and asked, "Jiaojiao, are you still going home for dinner?"

Seeing Omega's little hand sticking out of the car window and swinging it, she sighed, apparently not coming back for dinner.

Song Jiao drove out of Biwan Community and saw her father standing under the plane tree in the distance.

These trees planted on both sides of the broad road began to lose their leaves in mid-November. The long, yellow-brown canopy of the trees rustled with the wind, shaking off countless leaves that were larger than the palm of their hand, and fell again after sanitation.

Song Yikang under the tree looked even more lifeless than the withered phoenix tree in autumn. At least the phoenix tree was tall and straight, but his tall and thin body was hunched.