Chapter 13

The original body has made too many sins over the years. Xu Jinchao always thinks more about whether he responds properly when facing Song Jiao.

He wanted Song Jiao to be a little better, but he couldn't go too far, but instead he taught the other party to think badly.

There is no doubt that Xu Jinchao has a natural preference for Song Jiao.

The author of "Jiaojiao" made the story too cruel and moving. For more than three months after serialization, she accompanied Song Jiao to struggle with fate, and she also destroyed and stood together with Song Jiao, creating impossible possibilities. .

No Alpha here came to his senses, sobbed and offered all bridges only begging for mercy on his beloved wife, and Song Jiao finally took everything he got himself.

She was respected not because she was the favorite wife of some Alpha nobles, but because she was Song Jiao, and the name Song Jiao represented money and status.

He had become a mutilated Omega who had no information glands and would not live long, but more people were obsessed with him than before, following and admiring him with fanaticism to the point of madness.

Until the end of the text, Song Jiao didn't choose any of them.

[He thinks calmly: Strength is the best aphrodisiac in the world, and all these people are beasts. Their love is very bad. ]

Even after seeing Song Jiao smile, his heart broke and he was frightened by just a few words, Xu Jinchao was reluctant to criticize his ruthlessness.

Perhaps in Xu Jinchao's heart, Song Jiao was still a helpless girl shivering under the shower after being humiliated by Alpha.

After coming to the world of "Jiaojiao", Song Jiao suddenly became the person Xu Jinchao knew best here.

Even if he had [Xu Jinchao's] memories, he couldn't communicate with his original relatives and friends as usual. He was disgusted with the three views of [Xu Jinchao] in his heart, and he was also disgusted with this group of trash who had established diplomatic relations with the same three views.

Song Jiao is like the only friend acknowledged in her lonely life, even though this friendship is unilaterally given by Xu Jinchao.

Seeing Song Jiao's prolonged silence, Xu Jinchao thought he didn't believe her words and felt irritated and contradicted her request for the dangerous privacy of the combined thermal cycle.

While Xu Jinchao was helpless, he also had empathy and understanding.

After all, in Song Jiao's eyes, he was still trying to violate [Xu Jinchao] two days ago, it was normal for the victim not to lower his guard, and it was even a good thing.

Xu Jinchao was about to withdraw his request when he heard Song Jiao say softly:

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm done."

He let go so easily, but Xu Jinchao couldn't believe it, his eyes widened.

—You, how could you be so easily fooled by [Xu Jinchao]!

Xu Jinchao would be shocked. He personally compared Song Jiao to a harmless kitten.

He asked stupidly, "Do you really want to give it to me?"

Song Jiao just looked at him quietly and didn't answer, but Xu Jinchao found it unreasonable that he was making a fuss on one side.

Perhaps, Song Jiao felt that it was indeed safer to have a double blocker… But that was something that [Xu Jinchao] had passed over. Do you really dare to use it?