Chapter 83 Extra Story Black-faced Lamb and the Moon (Part 1)

Yulan has never worried about whether she is sexually attractive to others.

In fact, she thought it was a pointless question that didn't need to be thought about, and her computer wife wouldn't dislike her anyway.

Yu Lan can squat on the computer chair to accompany his wife, lie on the bed to accompany his wife, and sit on the floor under the sofa to accompany his wife.

As long as you hit the keyboard and enter instructions, it communicates with her mind.

There is no relationship in the world that can equal the connection between her and the computer. It accompanies her to conquer cities in the virtual world, build high-rise buildings, and swim the sea of information together without wearing a swimsuit.

Yu Lan wouldn't imagine that a computer would become a human, and she didn't even expect an AI with autonomous consciousness.

If there is such a day, it will undoubtedly be bad news for her, which means that the dwelling, which is the last pure land in the world, has also been captured.

When electronic products are no longer silent, each with intelligence and ideas, her small home will no longer be peaceful.

She had to say hello to the alarm clock, deal with protests from the vacuum cleaner and range hood, and the computer no longer kept its considerate silence and spoke up when she was excited.

"It's three o'clock in the morning. I'll give you 30 seconds to close. I'm going to shut down."

Thinking that there will be intelligent beings at home who need face-to-face communication, her eyes are black, and she can't wait to hang herself from the beam of the house with the network cable.

This negative social attitude is undoubtedly difficult for the public to understand and tolerate.

Yu Lan used to think that Song Jiao was an exception. She was a kind friend who was rarely close to her, a lonely girl who was also not accepted by most of the people around her due to various reasons (such as being too good, and the other party was also a genius).

- Facts have proved that her cognitive judgment of Song Jiao cannot be said to be completely reliable, it can be said to be irrelevant.

When she received the SMS notification of the e-ticket from Juzhou to Hwaseong, Yu Lan's whole body was spinning. She sent text messages to her friend who had been promoted to become her own boss.

[I will never go to Hwaseong. ]

[Help, please, please cancel the ticket, I can't live in Hwaseong for three days! ]

Working in Juzhou is suffocating enough. Yu Lan never expected that Song Jiao would move the company headquarters to the unfamiliar Huacheng.

She really felt that she couldn't live in Hwaseong, and she felt that she might not even dare to get on the plane, then Song Jiao's booking money would be wasted, so it is better to refund the ticket as soon as possible and stop the loss in time.

Of course, her text message serial call did not get any response. Yu Lan was reminded by the flight attendant to turn off her mobile phone, and she was helpless and stiff in the cabin seat.

Until she moved into Room 101 in Chunyue Community, she still felt unreal from time to time.

Perhaps she has never made a bad friend named Song Jiao, and she has not been coerced and lured to Huacheng by the other party. She still lives alone in a small safe house in Juzhou, and there are no loud crowds outside the bedroom.

"Who ate my instant noodles?"

"Old Jiang, come and show me this code."

"Or not……"