Chapter 21 - Knock, Did You Come to Pay Off Your Debt? (2)

"What's the matter?"

Hale did not even make eye contact with Ruel's group and suddenly treated them like dirt.

The sight made the servant restless.

"Get out." Ruel sent him away.

"Oh, I see."

Cassion closed the door and stood in front of him.

"Hey."

He didn't act like a human, so he called Hale like an animal.

"Are you...?"

Hale quickly grabbed the glass and threw it at Ruel.

However, the glass of wine, let alone the drink in the glass, did not reach Ruel.

Boom!

It was Hale who rolled the floor.

Ganien grabbed the glass at the same time as he held him in.

Ganien waved his hand with a glass and introduced himself with a smile on Hale.

"Ganien Croft, the Blue Knight of the Cyronian Kingdom."

"You don't have to introduce yourself."

Ruel sat in the chair where Hale sat and looked down at him.

"Hey."

Hale grabbed his kicked chin and looked at Ruel.

Because he had been humiliated like this by a guy who was less than a fist, his anger was boiling.

"You crazy thing!"

"You're the one who's crazy. Now, I'm gonna say something very important. You have to listen carefully."

Ruel inhaled Breath and smiled at Hale.

"You lent me a lot of money to get Setiria. I don't think it came out of your head. Who did you hear that from?"

"... What, are you from Setiria? Why, are you scared?"

Upon learning the identity of Ruel's party, Hale began to act as if he had put aside the upper hand.

Ruel asked again.

"Who told you that?"

"I've had a hard time getting there. So, I'll give you more interest."

Hale laughed at Ruel with a scornful laugh.

Ruel also smiled at Hale, pitifully.

"Interest? Debt? You don't know the situation yet."

"Are you scared?"

"You touched your father's money, and you lent it to Mineta. Minetta died of treason."

"... What?"

"You lent money to someone who rebelled... Isn't that very suspicious, Ganien?"

"The laws vary from country to country, but taking part in treason is obviously treason."

Ruel laughed, perhaps pleased with Ganien's answer.

"What, what are you talking about?" Hale asked.

"Crazy? Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I am Ruel Setiria, the Lord of Setiria."

Hale snapped and stopped as if time had stopped for a moment.

Even the same aristocrat knows well that there is a difference between the family head and nobility. His complexion soon turned pale, reflecting on how arrogant he had been.