Chapter 74 - Money is the best! (1)

Certainly, as Ruel said, now was the time to move comfortably.

If Ruel did not show up, the enemy's surveillance would naturally spread in all directions, and at the same time, Ruel's movement could be free.

The problem was that there could be a big uproar in Cyronian and Leponia.

'No, it's not just a big deal. It's enough to make it to the brink of war.'

The representative of the delegation from Leponia has disappeared from Cyronian.

It was an even bigger problem because the representative of the delegation did not simply disappear.

Ruel was acting as a representative of the delegation in addition to being the last remaining member of one of the six families supporting Leponia.

'I should stop him. This isn't right.'

"Your role is as big as your debt, Ganien. To prevent war..."

Ruel giggled and coughed.

Ganien's lips trembled.

Every time Ruel mentioned debt, it reminded him of Turbulent Day now irreparably broken by himself.

'...Yes, I owe him, so I have to bear it.'

But it was dark ahead.

Ruel continued after taking Cassion's medicine.

"I'm going to split up the Royal Knights, so please take action in advance."

"What about you?"

"I will return to your villa for now. I need to be considerate enough to the Knights, so they can be relieved of blame."

"What about me?"

"We're close friends."

Ruel smiled straightforwardly.

It was a very unlucky smile.

"Give it to me."

He was a madman who created a strong Aura across Setiria's heirloom.

'Even if I'm crazy, I'm crazy. Curiosity is nothing.'

Ganien took out the data with a face full of dissatisfaction.

Pop.

While attempting to grab the data, Ruel lost strength in his hand and missed.

"Take a rest."

Ganien loosened his expression, relieved, and spoke seriously.

"Yes."

Ruel needed sleep.

He tried to hold out forcefully, but now it seemed that his limit had been reached.

Knock. Knock.

Someone knocked on the door.

It seemed that he couldn't wait anymore and come already.

Ruel said, sending out Ganien. "Aris will tell you the rest of the story."

"...I see."

Ganien rose from his seat.

When he opened the door, he saw a man who had a naive impression.

'Money... It smells.'

How much did you have to tinker with money, to smell so strongly of it?

The man glanced at Ganien and Aris before entering the room.