Chapter 24 - One by one (3)

"Get me some data so I can solve that stupid face," Ruel said.

At Ruel's words, Ganien put the materials on the table as if throwing them.

"The testimony of those who have confessed that you set it up to frame the Hand of the Wind Guild. Evidence that money was handed over to them." Ruel pointed to the data.

Matyros' eyes widened as if they were about to pop out. It was reported that suspicious people stopped by at the Hand of the Wind guild.

Don't tell me it was them.

"And you made money out of slavery, which is prohibited by the state. You have done all this so that this mansion and your guild can shine."

"Well, what do you mean!"

"Be quiet."

As Ganien increased his momentum, Matyros trembled and bowed his head.

"Why would I look at the time?"

Matyros started sweating even more.

It would have been more than 30 minutes since they came.

"Don't, don't tell me...!"

"Yeah, the soldiers will be coming this way soon, so keep quiet."

"I, this! !"

I was so excited to see that his face was burning red. How frustrating it must be because he couldn't move or argue recklessly.

"Don't worry, your guild and mansion will be disposed of."

The moment I heard Ganien's voice saying 'Here comes', the purpose was over.

"The tea, well done."

Ruel got up from his seat.

I've had Cassion run wild as much as possible, so Corrence, the Lord of Lumina, would not be able to easily cover it.

'It would be nice to receive it as a gift.'

I raised the corners of my lips.

"I, Do you know what I did to go this far?"

"None of my business!"

"Your guy-...! You guys ruined it all! I don't forgive you! I won't forgive you! Youuu!"

Suddenly, Matyros remembered that they gave it to him so that it would be used someday. It wasn't the time to be picky.

Matyros rushed to Ruel with something.

However, he was easily suppressed in front of Ganien. The moment he was about to take what was in his hand, something exploded.

Cough!

Ganien hesitated, covering his face with his hands.

"...poison?"

"Cough!"

When Ganien looked back, Ruel's dark red blood popped out of his mouth.

The color of the skin began to turn purple.

Matyros laughed, raising his voice.

"Perfect! Die! Puck..."

Ganien punched him in the face with all his might. He seemed to have lost all reason.

But he suppressed his emotions and went to Ruel.

"Ruel! Ruel! Wake up!"

Ruel stumbled and fell.

After something was shot in the face, he threw up blood. Something was off. His body didn't listen to him.

'What's this?'