S2 E10: Pups Save A Wedding! Strengthening Bonds With One Another!

February 13th, 2030 (The Day Before Valentine's Day)

Ben had been helping with the preparations for the wedding ever since Farmer Yumi proposed to Farmer Al over a month ago. Together they had managed to convince Katie and Ace to be flower girls, Ben had helped with the wedding invitations, sent some out to Everest, Jake, Tracker, and Carlos early, and now all that was left was to get the wedding decorations set up. Ben walked with Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta to where Ryder and the pups were. Right now, Ryder was swinging on the monkey bars doing some pull-ups as Skye, Rocky, Tuck, and Ella were going down the slide. "I must say, Ben, I am extremely excited for the special occasion tomorrow! I can't believe Yumi asked you to be in charge of the ceremony and the speech!" Mayor Goodway gushed.

"Well, I've known Yumi for most of my life. She's kind of like a surrogate aunt to me." Ben answered.

"Oh, isn't that sweet, Chickaletta? Kind of like how I'm your surrogate mommy!" Genevieve giggled, scratching the red feather tuft on her purse chicken's head.

Ben and the mayor approached Ryder. "Hey Ben! Hi Mayor Goodway! What's going on?" Ryder asked as Ben smiled at him.

The eighteen year old pulled out an envelope out of his pocket and gave it to Ryder. "You just got a letter, you just got a letter! You just got a letter, I wonder who it's from?" Ben joked as he gave Ryder the envelope, doing a little dance while the spiky haired friend stared.

"It's a letter inviting us to Farmer Yumi and Farmer Al's wedding at their barn on the outskirts of town!" Ryder exclaimed as he read through the invitation.

"That's right! All of Adventure Bay will be there! Even my brother Gustavo and his children Julius and Julia are attending!" Mayor Goodway happily told him.

"Tracker, Carlos, Jake, and Everest are also invited! They'll be here tomorrow. Right now, though, Yumi and Al need help setting up the decorations, and they were hoping the PAW Patrol could help." Ben explained.

"Of course we will!" Ryder replied earnestly.

Skye squealed in delight as she heard that there was going to be a wedding. "A WEDDING!? Woohoo! I love weddings! I love weddings. Woo-hoo! And decorating! Wee! And dressing up!" Skye yipped excitedly, punctuating each of her statements with an excited backflip.

"And flipping." Rocky teased, causing Skye to let out a giggle.

"A wedding!? Does that mean I get to take a nice, warm bubble bath?" Rubble asked, grinning as he thought of the pleasurable sensation of getting all soapy and sudsy.

"Bath!? I'll pass." Rocky quickly said, backing away nervously.

"Rocky, the wedding treats alone are worth getting wet for!" Marshall pointed out.

"Yeah! Besides, you've mostly gotten over that fear of water. You've gotten bathed over sixty times, and you've helped out on over a hundred rainy rescues." Ben reminded the mixed breed.

"I know, I know. The water itself isn't scary anymore. The exposure therapy helped me get over that fear. It's just that being wet is... uncomfortable." Rocky sighed.

"Marshall's right about the wedding treats! But first, there are tables to be set and decorations to be hung." Mayor Goodway reminded the group.

"No buffet is too big, no pup is too small!" Ryder declared.

"Mmm, buffet!" Marshall dreamily said, licking his lips hungrily.

"PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!" Ben ordered, the pups and humans headed to the tower.

When the team had assembled in the Lookout control room, Chase stepped forward in front of Ben and Ryder.

"PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder and Ben, sirs!" Chase exclaimed.