S2 E26: MIGHTY PUPS BARK WITH DINOSAURS PART TWO!

Rex prepared to charge forward and show this dino what he could do. As he started to run forward, the stone that he had placed in his pup pack began to shine brightly, and his paws began to glow chartreuse. "LEAVE... HER... ALONE!! " Rex snarled, leaping at the T-Rex. As he jumped into the air, the anger triggered something in the strange stone. Ella realized it was a meteor shard! Rex morphed into a tyrannosaurus rex, clamping his now giant jaws down on the prehistoric lizard that dared to threaten his mate. 

At first, the Bernese was elated that his back legs could move again

At first, the Bernese was elated that his back legs could move again. That happiness quickly evaporated as Rex realized in horror what he had just done. He had become a dinosaur, and he had just taken a big bite out of another living creature. Tears flooded from his eyelids as memories shot through his head. Freak! FREAK! He heard Tyson and the other bullies insult him. And now, he knew they were right. Letting out an anguished scream, Rex stormed into the streets. He had to find his owner Tommy. "REX!" Ella yelled.

Tommy was running to the car with his wife Kat when he saw a T-Rex was in front of his car! Instinctively reacting, he leapt up and slammed his foot into the snout of the beast protectively, causing it to squawk and reel backwards. Tears flowing from its face, it stormed off out of Adventure Bay, with the Golden Retriever following right behind.

Back at the Lookout, Ben was pacing nervously as multiple calls of the dinosaurs rampaging through Adventure Bay came in, some of which were from the pups themselves. Ben had been attempting to transform, but the meteor shard in his morpher no longer seemed to work. From their experiments with SPD and Lightspeed, that meant someone else had somehow gained the chartreuse powers of the meteor. "I told you that bringing this egg home was a bad idea!" Ben groaned.

"We can argue about this later! Our pups need our help, they can't fight this!" Ryder argued.

Suddenly, Ben got an idea. "Yes, they can. PUPS, IT'S MORPHIN TIME!" Ben exclaimed, slamming the button on his pup pad.

The Mighty Meteor fragments stored within all of the pup tags activated, their armor flying out and dressing the pups in their Mighty Pup outfits. Rocky gasped as he realized what he could do. With an energy bubble, he was able to protect himself and Skye as they ran out of his pup house. "Okay, we've managed to get out of your pup house. What now?!" Skye asked as the pterodactyl pecked at their green barrier.

Rocky wracked his brain for a plan, and his eyes fell on Tracker's toy train that he had left on the Lookout's front yard. This was an insane idea, but they were being attacked by a freaking pterodactyl! A crazy crisis called for a crazy course of action! Concentrating, Rocky formed an energy construct around himself. Previously, he had only used his powers to create tools, a tool belt, and a rocket ship. In retrospect, he had been extremely simple minded! What if his energy constructs could be ANYTHING? Focusing his energy, he drew inspiration from Tracker's toy. The form of a translucent green train now surrounded himself and Skye. "LET'S SHOW THIS DINOSAUR WHO'S BOSS, SKYE!" Rocky roared.