4

Chapter 4. Why did her sister become so annoying with two strawberries! ...

In the world of cultivation, Gu Qingxian has not been able to use the cultivation technique for a long time because she was sealed by the forbidden technique.

With her current cultivation level in the foundation building stage, it is somewhat difficult to use this kind of ripening technique, and she cannot use it often.

Fortunately, in space, even if she didn't use the planting technique, the plants would grow faster than in reality, but she couldn't figure out the specific growth rate yet.

She asked about the stone tablet, and the words that appeared on the stone tablet were: [Explore on your own. 】

While resting, Gu Qingxian played with the little white flowers and settled the accounts.

Today she spent almost all the original owner's money, and now there is only a few hundred dollars left in the card.

This little money won't last long just by eating, so we need to cultivate the first batch of strawberries as soon as possible.

Thinking of this, she suddenly realized that she had never tasted home-grown strawberries.

Gu Qingxian immediately let go of the small white flowers in her hand, selected a plant at random, and began to use the cultivation technique. It lasted for about two hours, until a thin layer of sweat broke out on her forehead, and she finally got ten bright red strawberries.

The ripening technique consumes a lot of spiritual energy, and most of the spiritual energy in her Dantian was instantly lost. Fortunately, the strawberries produced contained spatial spiritual energy. Gu Qingxian couldn't wait to rest, so she picked the strawberries and started practicing on the spot.

The fruit contained pure spiritual energy, which made her practice more effective. Half an hour later, not only had she replenished all the spiritual energy she had consumed before, but her cultivation had also improved slightly.

Gu Qingxian opened her eyes and stood up from the ground with satisfaction.

She planned to check the remaining plants in the field at night to see how they were ripening. After sensing that there were no outsiders around the villa, she picked up the fruits and left the space.

...

Outside the villa, Gu Yao walked back and forth several times before finally making up her mind and pressing the doorbell.

Gu Qingxian was eating the strawberries she grew in her house, thinking about how much such delicious strawberries should be sold for.

The doorbell rang, and she walked to the door and saw the weak and pure Gu Yao on the screen of the access control machine.

It's the sister of the original owner who can't understand it for the time being.

Gu Yao waited anxiously at the door. Finally, when the outer door clicked open, no one came out to greet her.

The small courtyard of the villa was eerily quiet. Gu Yao walked in tremblingly and began to regret running to this ghost place.

But she really felt that something was wrong with her sister, and her intuition told her that she needed to see it with her own eyes.

When she reached the door, she was about to knock on the door when the front door suddenly opened. Her familiar sister stood between the two doors, looking her up and down.

My sister has always looked timid, but now she tied her long hair back, revealing her smooth forehead, and her facial features became brighter.

Gu Yao noticed something strange, paused, still showed a sweet smile, raised the gift and said: "Sister, it's good to see you are okay! I have been worried about you for a long time, so I decided to come over and see you. Look, I also brought it The chocolate you like."