166-170

Chapter 166. After two plates of barbecue, she might as well continue raising ducks. ...

Not to mention the audience, Gou Mo, who can eat meat immediately at the scene, will also go crazy.

Why are you so greedy?

He was not an inexperienced person, but now as he watched the meat beat slightly on the grill, he felt that his heart was beating with the same frequency.

The assistant was even more anxious than he was. He was watching the situation in the live broadcast room and the time. When the time came, he immediately shouted: "It's done, it's done!"

Gou Mo was already in action at the same moment he shouted out, live broadcast. There was a delay, and when Gou Mo put the meat on the plate, they started to remind him that the meat was done.

Regardless of the content and effect of the live broadcast, Gou Mo blew on the meat slices. Because it was close to his nose, the fragrance penetrated into his nose desperately. It was really a kind of sweet torture. Fortunately, the beef slices were not too thick and cooled quickly. After blowing on them for a few times, he felt it was almost done and stuffed the slices into his mouth.

The tender beef enters the mouth, and a little meat juice locked in the middle flows out along the fibers during chewing, and the meaty aroma rolls around every corner of the mouth.

The sea salt is refreshing and makes the gravy refreshing.

Gou Mo closed his eyes and felt like he was at the seaside. The moist sea breeze slapped his face, and he held a huge beach umbrella on his head to block the scorching sun. There was a BBQ grill in front of him. While he was enjoying the delicious food... he heard the

assistant shouting from the side: "Brother! Give me a bite too!"

Gou Mo: "..."

Others are sunny beaches and beauties, but here he has a drooling man.

Gou Mo also gave him a piece of grilled meat. The meat was no longer burning his mouth. The assistant quickly ate it and jumped into the mirror with excitement.

"Brother! This is the most delicious barbecue I have ever eaten!"

Gou Mo smacked his lips, and hurriedly picked up another piece for himself. While eating, he said, "I don't know."

The barrage suddenly flashed across the screen.

【Your disdainful tone has caught my eye. ]

[I now feel that someone who has tasted the delicious food at Miss Hiya's house must be an extraordinary person. 】

【ah? Isn't the barbecue delicious enough this time? 】

【Can't you see this? Brother Dog is pretending to be B. ]

[There are honest people above, hahaha. ]

[Stop eating it, tell me what it tastes like! ]

...

Gou Mo finally regained his composure after eating several mouthfuls. He stopped eating the meat anxiously and began to tell everyone about his feelings about the barbecue this time.

He just grilled two kinds of meat, each with its own characteristics, but the same thing - it's very delicious.

He looked at the barrage and said that he was so good at pretending just now, and he grinned: "Doesn't that make me a very good food anchor? Come on, seriously, this kind of taste is better than any other barbecue restaurant I've ever eaten in that has an average per capita of 700 to 800 RMB. , if it's more expensive, one or two thousand per capita, I don't think there's any difference. If I have to say, Miss Gu's is a little less oily than the Wagyu beef that costs six or seven yuan per gram." Seeing the bullet