171-174 end of text

Chapter 171. Resort 2 Goldfish Wontons.

Gu Qingxian had a slight smile on her face and looked very talkative.

In fact, he said with a smile: "It's okay for others to be lazy, but you can't."

Ji Mulan and Ling Xi sniffed.

Well, they were on a pirate ship that they couldn't get off.

But everyone was just joking, and no one really planned to give up.

They can continue to do this kind of work accompanied by delicious food until they are old!

The final acceptance phase of the resort was over, and before the official opening, Gu Qingxian sent invitations to all the partners and company employees she met along the way, inviting them to come for an early vacation.

Mr. Sheng has special treatment. The hotel has not officially opened yet. He has already lived in a small independent building behind the high-rise hotel and lived a leisurely vacation and retirement life.

Over the past year, he has handed over full power to Sheng Jinhuai of the Sheng Group and completely let him manage it.

With Sheng Jinhuai here, I believe the group will develop better and better.

Now there is no doubt about Sheng Jinhuai's strength, no one in the group is dissatisfied, and the shareholders on the board of directors are even more assured of his decision. But his legs...it was inevitable that someone would say something behind his back.

When Mr. Sheng thought of his grandson's legs, he felt a little sad, and the tranquil scenery he saw while sitting by the window lost a little of its flavor.

Until Gu Qingxian called him and said that the first group of friends would come over in two days and they would go together.

Mr. Sheng immediately said: "You can stay here with me. There are still a few vacant rooms here. Don't waste other rooms." It doesn't matter whether the vacant rooms are wasted or not. The main reason for the old

man is that he has nothing to do. He wants to live with them and let the house be used. Lively and lively.

Gu Qingxian heard what he meant, smiled and said yes.

Two days later, a huge team arrived at the parking lot of the Huaigu Town Tourist Resort.

Before officially entering the scenic spot, everyone was already stunned by the architectural style around the parking lot.

I can't tell which dynasty the antique building is from, but it simply has that kind of ancient charm, not only the ancient charm... but also a kind of shining aura. In this atmosphere, every plant and tree seems to be dyed with a bit of life, which makes people feel inexplicably comfortable.

They don't know that the plants here are full of spiritual energy, and so is the soil. Gu Qingxian has injected spiritual energy into these places, making the soil more fertile. The plant branches and leaves do not need to be cleaned, but they are clean without a trace of dust, and they are as translucent as agate in the sun. Jade.

Seeing everyone marveling at the parking lot, Ji Mulan took Gu Qingxian's arm and walked forward, quietly saying to her: "Fortunately, I have been here a few times before, otherwise I would be like them." When she came for the first time, she said to

her You can spend a long time staring at the scenic waterfall!

Gu Qingxian smiled. There was abundant spiritual energy here. She used her own spiritual energy to create a spiritual vein and a spiritual spring. For ordinary people, although they could not feel the mystery of the spiritual energy in these places, they would subconsciously yearn for them.