101-115

Chapter 101. Don't sell fruit for ten little cabbages.

Gu Yao didn't know when her sister left.

She was stunned by the few words she said, and her mind went blank.

My sister is obviously alive, but what does she mean by "dead"? !

Gu Yao didn't believe in any supernatural events, but she could see that her sister had indeed turned into another person.

The coldness when she spoke to herself and her mother was not an act, and her excellence was not something that the cowardly and timid sister could achieve.

Gu Yao didn't want to believe it, but she had to believe that the current "sister" might not really be the sister who grew up with her and obeyed her unconditionally...

Panic arose in her heart, so who is this person?

She wanted to discuss it with Xie Ni. The last time they went to the fruit shop together, they didn't wait for her sister. Later, Xie Ni went abroad for something and didn't come back until these two days... But, what's the use of talking to Xie Ni about such a bizarre thing? ?

Gu Yao returned home in a daze and saw her mother even forgetting to run over and say hello.

Mother Gu saw that she looked wrong and called her. Gu Yao came back to her senses, forced a smile and said, "Mom, I went to see my sister, and she didn't want to come back." "See you? How does she look?

"

Hearing the question, Gu Yao saw her sister's stunning appearance in front of her eyes. She pursed her lips and was about to belittle her sister as before. Suddenly she thought of her cold look before she left and held back: "She is doing well. , let's not disturb her."

"I really rebelled against her. I took the initiative to call her and asked her to go home for the holidays, but she dared to refuse me. Now you go to find her and come back, but she still refuses to come back because of Qiao." Mother Gu frowned She frowned and said, "Whatever she wants, the Sheng family doesn't care about her anyway. I want to see how long she can live outside."

Gu Yao squeezed out a dry smile, stood behind her mother and squeezed her shoulders to reassure her. He was angry, but all he could think of was how glamorous his sister looked now.

She... I'm afraid she can really live a good life.

Gu Yao felt unhappy, but it was hard to show it.

The Anlai Hotel is gaining momentum. What if her mother investigates her sister's business...

Her face turned pale, and her movements suddenly became heavier. Gu's mother turned to look at her, and Gu Yao quickly changed the subject: "Mom, I'll go back to the room first. , I made an appointment with Sheng Zichuan on the phone before."

After hearing Sheng Zichuan, Gu Mu naturally nodded in agreement. Gu Yao ran upstairs as if running away and closed the door.

My sister is no longer the sister she once was, so where did the original sister go?

Gu Yao leaned against the door and covered her face helplessly.

What should she do?

...

After returning to the hospital and working hard for a while, Gu Qingxian received a message from Guo Ya, saying that yesterday's news broke out and was on the D-note and Weibo hot search lists. They arranged for colleagues from the operations department to reply to the comments about milk ice cream, which was considered a gift. Her new store has been a hit.