31-40

Chapter 31. Eat two mangoes with the skin on and without the pit. ...

On the other side, Gu Qingxian felt a little heavy.

She had never experienced this kind of thing where people around her got sick. In her original world, there were medical practitioners, so in her opinion, these were not big things. But in this world, a small physical problem can temporarily drag down the family, not to mention some chronic diseases and major diseases.

She originally wanted to sell Lingzhi Mango on a mini program like strawberries, but now she has a new idea.

Gu Qingxian drove near the hospital and looked at the surrounding situation.

She went to a tertiary A hospital with a large flow of people. There were tricycles at the gate to transport patients to the nearby station. There was a courier boy setting up a courier stall in front of the inpatient department, and many family members of the inpatient department came to pick up the goods.

There were no sellers on the side of the hospital, but there was a row of small shops on the other side of the road, including convenience stores and various restaurants. In front of the shop, there are several vendors pushing carts.

Some of these vendors sell water, some sell fruit baskets, and some sell things needed to accompany hospitalized family members. In short, they all have something to do with the hospital.

Gu Qingxian went over to inquire about it and found out that stalls were allowed here, so she made a decision in her heart.

In the evening, she received a message from her eldest sister, saying that her mangoes were amazing. In less than a day, she had already recovered. She did not have a fever in the afternoon when she was most prone to fever, and she also gained strength.

The eldest sister happily said that her mangoes were a panacea.

Gu Qingxian knew that Lingzhi was effective and was not surprised by the result, but she still said: "My mangoes only played a small auxiliary role. The main reason is that you went to the hospital today and prescribed the right medicine." She said this, eldest

sister When I think about it, it does seem to make some sense.

But no matter what, it was still thanks to her.

The eldest sister sent another voice message, saying: "You are indeed our snack street koi. I got better quickly when I was sick and you came to visit me."

Gu Qingxian shook her head in a funny way.

This was the first time she knew that koi carps had such uses.

However, the news from the eldest sister reminded her that she should not overemphasize the efficacy of this mango when selling goods in the future, otherwise it would be difficult for her to explain to others if something was wrong.

That night, Gu Qingxian stayed in the space to practice, and then put the mangoes that had absorbed the spiritual energy into another cardboard box.

She decided to start selling mangoes at a stall in front of the hospital tomorrow.

As for the price, she actually hasn't thought much about it yet.

If it's too expensive, it always feels like it goes against the original intention, and if it's too cheap, it won't work. She still has to unlock the next piece of land, and other expenses in life are not small.

Gu Qingxian thought for a long time and decided to sell mangoes for 100 yuan per catty.

This price can be said to be much cheaper than strawberries. Moreover, this mango has remarkable effects and can be eaten with the skin on. Even if it is eaten fresh, it is still worth it.